NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL so he hit the bloke and played the week later. Good one buddy move along. I know one bloke who won't say much next time.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I did hear a rumour that he wasn’t the only person there that decided to give someone a whack?
But nothing eventuated from it so figured it was just that a rumour?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just want to add Michael Evans didn't touch the footy in the first 10 minutes vs laurimar then Decided it would be a good idea to hit someone hense the red card. Anyone can go re watch the game on nfnl to prove it.
Wouldn't have made a difference if he stayed on. Like someone else said on here about mernda featuring at the tribunal every week so far.
Maybe the problem is discipline, if they moved forward from that could be a pretty good side.
Could you tell me where/what time on the replay he whacked someone, wouldn't mind having a look.

Just want to add Michael Evans didn't touch the footy in the first 10 minutes vs laurimar then Decided it would be a good idea to hit someone hense the red card. Anyone can go re watch the game on nfnl to prove it.
Wouldn't have made a difference if he stayed on. Like someone else said on here about mernda featuring at the tribunal every week so far.
Maybe the problem is discipline, if they moved forward from that could be a pretty good side.
Watched it there's nothing on replay,

LOL so he hit the bloke and played the week later. Good one buddy move along. I know one bloke who won't say much next time.

Yep, exactly what happen.
Its not caught on camera because its way behind play.
Maybe he got kissed on the dick during the week in order for him to play this week.

Its obvious, mernda have a problem with discipline.

Maybe he got kissed on the dick during the week in order for him to play this week.

Keep your own back yard clean before you start shooting your mouth CHAMP!

From what I see Mernda have had two go up, 2nds player copped 2 weeks and a senior player cleared to play.

Your had one go up never heard of him so might be a seconds player.

Same same buddy.

From what I see Mernda have had two go up, 2nds player copped 2 weeks and a senior player cleared to play.

Same same buddy.

See A Bloods player got 3 weeks also. Anyone shed light on this? Must have challenged and got an extra ? Is that correct?

Same same buddy.

Same same buddy.

😂😂 Na fair point you bring up!

Did you also want to shed light on the apparent rumour from the same game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see your club have cleaned there act up no more players spitting on people and no more coaches hitting you players anymore keep up the good work

Good to see your club have cleaned there act up no more players spitting on people and no more coaches hitting you players anymore keep up the good work
Come on mate, the forum is 2021 not 2018.
But I'm glad that you can see the progress instead of going backwards like some.

I honestly don’t think any club should be throwing up the past I’m sure every club would have skeletons in the closet. Wether it would be 2 weeks ago or 4 years ago. The persons involved in previous incidents have suffered the consequences. It’s time to look forward .
This round throws up a season defining game for 2 clubs and we should all be looking forward to seeing it.. and also a game that could shape the top 2. Also an improving side which could well cause an upset and keep there name in the mix..
let’s look forward to this week and the excitement that comes with it, and after the weekend let’s all access the results and the debates of the current round and not look any further back from there..
like i said let’s not point fingers at clubs on past indiscretions. And let’s go forward...

I honestly don’t think any club should be throwing up the past I’m sure every club would have skeletons in the closet. Wether it would be 2 weeks ago or 4 years ago. The persons involved in previous incidents have suffered the consequences. It’s time to look forward .
This round throws up a season defining game for 2 clubs and we should all be looking forward to seeing it.. and also a game that could shape the top 2. Also an improving side which could well cause an upset and keep there name in the mix..
let’s look forward to this week and the excitement that comes with it, and after the weekend let’s all access the results and the debates of the current round and not look any further back from there..
like i said let’s not point fingers at clubs on past indiscretions. And let’s go forward...

the Turtles v Mernda game is huge a game. The loser will go 1-4

Who’s the side that could cause an upset?

Lalor of course have shown some improvement and south being a young side coming off some pressure cookers could take the foot of the gas a little thinking that they will just win and the bloods just might cause a surprise??

Lalor shown improvement??? Yes they have improved to a degree but take inmto account Reservoir kicked over 70 points against them. And this is in no way bagging Reservoir they are doing a great job. I just find it hard to believe that Lalor have shown improvement. But hope they are very copmpetitive do cause an upset or 2 which will be great for the league.

Lalor shown improvement??? Yes they have improved to a degree but take inmto account Reservoir kicked over 70 points against them. And this is in no way bagging Reservoir they are doing a great job. I just find it hard to believe that Lalor have shown improvement. But hope they are very copmpetitive do cause an upset or 2 which will be great for the league.

That’s exactly my point.. it would be awesome for the comp...

Still think sth and Kilmore are too 2..

Laurimar are there about as well if Williamson stays on the park..

West, turtles, Mernda and it would be great to see Lalor in that mix... for 4th spot..

West just might have the jump on the others with there great start to the year.

That’s why this week is an exciting round of footy..!!

And let’s all hope that resa continue to put in the effort they did last week cause it’s shaping up to be a long season for them.. but effort brings character to the club ..!!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back