NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure who they have put up, was referring to their transfers. The blokes from West are perfect for Div 3.

Think you are overestimating Division 3 if you think they wont hold the turtles in good stead
McDonagh should be ok, although getting on a bit and hardly played in 2019

The rest are look like a lot of kids. Time will tell, but I think your overestimating the quality coming in

Interesting choice of Captains at the Bloods, 1 hasnt even played a game there yet I dont think and 1 has had 1 year there..Wonder if the appointment has put a few noses Out of joint with the home grown players? Hopefully they improve on last couple of years.

Interesting choice of Captains at the Bloods, 1 hasnt even played a game there yet I dont think and 1 has had 1 year there..Wonder if the appointment has put a few noses Out of joint with the home grown players? Hopefully they improve on last couple of years.
Who is captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for today bloods to upset dees, Morang 100+ over reservoir and Laurimar over Kilmore by 6 goals. Last night was a big surprise how many were turtles missing?

All sorts of funny business going on at that game. Sirens not working in the 3rd and 4th quarters and a goal kicked after the siren should have gone for 3/4 time.
Crazy second half! To be far both sides actual kicked 1 goal each that technically would have been after the siren so the result wouldn't have changed.
I'll tell ya what but Kilmore are going to be trouble for alot of teams this year.
Much better and complete side then 2019.

Any review from Lalor game? Seemed to be a reasonably close contest? Mernda overated or Lalor improved?
Was a lot closer than the score suggests. Lalor had more scoring shots & also put a few out on full. N Smith Potter & Rexhepi kicked 3-11 between them so inacuracy cost but is part of the game. Mernda were very good but not dominant. Both teams took turns in controlling the game, but Mernda ran away with it in the end. S Smith was a good target for Mernda in the last qtr.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back