NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you'll find, that this statement is completely false, you need to actually be part of the club to know the goings-on, and if you are please come by and say hello to me. :) No one is paying for anyone to fly over or play.

Yes, we have many injuries but we have a group many of which are just starting out playing senior footy. At come end of the season we will see improvement but improvement takes time not two weeks. We will have two sides just like we did last week and the week before. :)

Im happy for you guys to continue to pot us and that's fine, its easy to when we aren't winning but we will improve and we will win games
Ignore it.... Plenty of advice can come from those that don't buckle up and take a seat in the big chair when times are at there toughest.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to help you guys - Good people will ALWAYS be in it together.

Ben Charles (i'm brave enough to put my name to it, ARE YOU...?)

4 from 4 last week, another good round coming up
Res vs West, another tough day coming up for Mustangs against an in form West. No Chiminello or Marris for west but still too strong for Res. West 100+

Lalor take on OEC at home with both teams looking for their first win. Multiple changes to both teams but in a close one OEC to open their 2021 account. Turtles by 15 points

Match of the round see Kilmore travel to South Morang. Kilmore have been good to date even with opening round loss to Laurimar but won’t want to slip to 1-2 after 3 games. The Lions have been playing good footy and will look to continue that form. Another close one but will tip Kilmore by 9 points

And the final game is Plenty Rd rivals Mernda and Laurimar clashing at Waterview. No love lost between these clubs and massive game for Mernda against another premiership contender. No Williamson for Laurimar is a huge out for them, can they kick enough goals without him, I think so, just Power by 11 points.
Good luck to all teams and remember it’s an honour and privilege to be able to play on ANZAC Day weekend
Lest We Forget

4 from 4 last week, another good round coming up
Res vs West, another tough day coming up for Mustangs against an in form West. No Chiminello or Marris for west but still too strong for Res. West 100+

Lalor take on OEC at home with both teams looking for their first win. Multiple changes to both teams but in a close one OEC to open their 2021 account. Turtles by 15 points

Match of the round see Kilmore travel to South Morang. Kilmore have been good to date even with opening round loss to Laurimar but won’t want to slip to 1-2 after 3 games. The Lions have been playing good footy and will look to continue that form. Another close one but will tip Kilmore by 9 points

And the final game is Plenty Rd rivals Mernda and Laurimar clashing at Waterview. No love lost between these clubs and massive game for Mernda against another premiership contender. No Williamson for Laurimar is a huge out for them, can they kick enough goals without him, I think so, just Power by 11 points.
Good luck to all teams and remember it’s an honour and privilege to be able to play on ANZAC Day weekend
Lest We Forget

west to smack reser
Turtles to smack bloods
Kilmore too much for morang
Laurimar to smack Mernda

Lalor got close to the Turtles, seemed to have improved
Reservoir having another tough day out
Mernda and Laurimar always a close match
South lucky to beat Kilmore with, as stated in this thread,their outdated coach, no recruits, no idea committee and losing all their talent
Hahaha
The Joker in the pack I think South are still.
West are the team to beat!!

But hey I’m just another Chadwick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F
South lucky to beat Kilmore with, as stated in this thread,their outdated coach, no recruits, no idea committee and losing all their talent
Hahaha

West haven’t really played anybody and Morang are humming along but it’s gonna be hard to go past Laurimar for mine and it’s important to note the finals are still 15 games away. The timing of form and a healthy deep list will be crucial!

Had the pleasure of watching the lions yesterday. Absolutely destroyed Kilmore and continue to make a lot of people in here and experts predicting ladders look like spuds. It’s early and by no means is anyone taking flags, but it’s about time people show some respect to a club that has consistently played finals and recently made attempts to right the wrongs of past indiscretions in regards to presidents and recruiting. The reserves are flying and the club has plenty of depth and young fit players coming through. Looking forward to them smashing another pretender next week.

Hahaha

Just looking at the best seems Lalors new recruits played well in Hill, Bentley, Saccuzoo ect. A lot of them have played a good standard of football previously so you’d think Lalor will be very competitive.

Astonishing but I guess shows where they are at. Hopefully they can turn things around.

Hi Greats2platyer, I see you post quite a bit in the western league forum especially around Braybrook. doesn't take long to join the dots, maybe the white house isn't for you?. Maybe its time to let things go? or even better move?

I think you'll find just going by the score that we, as I mentioned in my first post continue to move forward and show improvement. I think having the coach down there provided our backline with a bit of guidance and structure and he was definitely able to hold his own.
Should hopefully get a few players back this week which will strengthen our side again. We continue to show improvement and that's our motto at the moment to continue to improve and continue to build.

With a shortage of ruckmen floating around how long until Mick Brennan is poached from Laurimar way too good to be sitting in the early game each week. Top 5 in the league b&f in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back