NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Finishing on top in small pond some would say. The league has pushed up 2 sides to Div 2 over the last few years and another free hit next year with no relegation. Could look a lot different if 2 more decent sides were in Div 3. And would love to know just how reduced their cap is.
morang go alright I watched them a few times at their home ground this year just my humble opinion they will definitely need to improve their forward structures as the two main forwards run very similar pattens and can be easily stopped with good defensive structures . In defence they need to learn to cut off the out let pass in a contested contest too many players go the ball carrier and leave the get out player free at the back of a contest get the ball out the back look straight into the corridor and your off to the races . also structure up better to switch play on the ground too often they just kick down the line to a contest without looking inside to a free player, this is bread and butter to the better teams in the next div again not intending to knock just my observations

Turtles announcing a recruit a day for the last week or so.

I firmly stand by them as my tip for the flag.

They seemingly have a great mix of experience and youth now. They are ready to go.
Would their recruits be enough to bridge the gap to laurimar who haven’t seems to have lost any yet and added a proper whittlesea senior player? Or is it enough to bridge the gap to Morang who have also held onto their list it seems as well as returning players and I hear another big signing to come…
Div 3 top end teams will be better than the bottom 3-4 div 2 teams this season it seems

Would their recruits be enough to bridge the gap to laurimar who haven’t seems to have lost any yet and added a proper whittlesea senior player? Or is it enough to bridge the gap to Morang who have also held onto their list it seems as well as returning players and I hear another big signing to come…
Div 3 top end teams will be better than the bottom 3-4 div 2 teams this season it seems
That’s it. Added a few nice players but so has Laurimar and South.

South not getting the chance to go up while Epping have stayed up, lost literally their 3 best players is robbery.

Lost by 3 goals both times against Laurimar this year. Not a great deal in it.

Again thanks for your positivity. If you have hurtful things to say keep them to yourself. We just want to play footy.
Sorry to hurt your feelings pal.Just find it interesting that you post on about 5 Edfl and Nfl threads that you and your many mates are looking for a club.
Just a tip big difference in standard Div 1 to div 3.You also wrote that lalor where a power when you where 16-17 so im guessing your around 45 to 50 yo if in fact your telling truth.At that age I reckon you may struggle for a game.You should change your name to Showbag cos as we know they are full of shi- and no value just like you.

I THINK THE EAGLE MIGHT HAVE LANDED!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hurt your feelings pal.Just find it interesting that you post on about 5 Edfl and Nfl threads that you and your many mates are looking for a club.
Just a tip big difference in standard Div 1 to div 3.You also wrote that lalor where a power when you where 16-17 so im guessing your around 45 to 50 yo if in fact your telling truth.At that age I reckon you may struggle for a game.You should change your name to Showbag cos as we know they are full of shi- and no value just like you.
I'm 37 mate.
Doesn't bother me the 3 of us played at Greenvale, Diamond Creek, Airport West, Reservoir, Whittlesea or Laurimar. We just want good vibes and a bunch of nice people. And as for the pre season post, it is because we want to know which club is starting ASAP and we will go down to train

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back