NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Lalor planning for 2 matches this week? Someone posted a little while back they’ll have 1 side only? Not sure if true

I follow Lalor and hope like hell they get two teams for the season. Unfortunately from what I see and hear if they get two teams they will struggle to keep two teams on the track for the season.

I follow Lalor and hope like hell they get two teams for the season. Unfortunately from what I see and hear if they get two teams they will struggle to keep two teams on the track for the season.
Yeah fair, it’s been tough for nearly every club let alone Lalor with so many leaving.

They are advertising 11.55 this Saturday? Am I reading to much into it or are they possibly only playing in the reserves grade?

Yeah fair, it’s been tough for nearly every club let alone Lalor with so many leaving.

They are advertising 11.55 this Saturday? Am I reading to much into it or are they possibly only playing in the reserves grade?

Reading too much into it. They are planning on fielding two teams will know by training numbers this week. There will be a few phone calls made to dust off the boots.

Anyone keen on giving there predictions for round 1?

Turtles vs Kilmore (kilmore by 4pts)
West vs Lalor (West by 80pts)
Power vs Mustangs (Power by 130pts)
Demons vs South (south by 60pts)

Anyone keen on giving there predictions for round 1?

Turtles vs Kilmore (kilmore by 4pts)
West vs Lalor (West by 80pts)
Power vs Mustangs (Power by 130pts)
Demons vs South (south by 60pts)
Morang, West and Laurimar all win easily.

The big game is Kilmore vs The Turtles.
Massive game for The Turtles. With all the hype around them, they can't come out and get beaten comfortably. I think they will just win, but an interesting watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, here we go with season 2022 about to kick off

Match of the day sees Old Eltham take on Kilmore at home.
The turtles have recruited well adding Gill, Keys, Rogers and Milne to their line up.
Kilmore are largely unchanged from 2021, can they get an important away win. Not sure they can, Turtles by 11 points.

Heidelberg West vs Lalor. - a new era at West without Coulson and Miki who have been sensational players for West. They have recruited well over the summer so will be interesting to see how they gel.
Lalor with a new coach will look to provide a strong challenge for West. Significant player turnover will make it hard though and with a few Lalor players transferring to West, it might add a little bit more spice. West by 81 points

Laurimar vs Reservoir. A season of change for the Power losing prolific goal kicker Williamson who is going to be very difficult to replace. They have picked up N Andrews from Whittlesea who will bring some class and great ball use to the Power. Frawley back from Div 1 West Preston will be important for the power as well. Reservoir have again had significant player turnover but the Mustangs would be pleased with their pre-season form. It steps up a level though against the power on their home deck. Power by 92 points.

The final game is Mernda vs Sth Morang. A much quieter Mernda camp this year who are coming off a disappointing 2021. They have added Bongetti to their squad who is a quality player.
The Lions travel to Waterview as premiership favourites, they have maintained most of their 2021 list and added Whittlesea premiership ruckman N Stefanile to their squad. I can’t see the Lions dropping this one winning by 43 points.

Great to have footy back, enjoy supporting your team.

Should be an even year all round for the top 4-5 teams and very hard to predict a ladder

South Morang
Kilmore
Laurimar
Old Eltham
West Heidelberg
Mernda
Lalor
Reservoir

Well, here we go with season 2022 about to kick off

Match of the day sees Old Eltham take on Kilmore at home.
The turtles have recruited well adding Gill, Keys, Rogers and Milne to their line up.
Kilmore are largely unchanged from 2021, can they get an important away win. Not sure they can, Turtles by 11 points.

Heidelberg West vs Lalor. - a new era at West without Coulson and Miki who have been sensational players for West. They have recruited well over the summer so will be interesting to see how they gel.
Lalor with a new coach will look to provide a strong challenge for West. Significant player turnover will make it hard though and with a few Lalor players transferring to West, it might add a little bit more spice. West by 81 points

Laurimar vs Reservoir. A season of change for the Power losing prolific goal kicker Williamson who is going to be very difficult to replace. They have picked up N Andrews from Whittlesea who will bring some class and great ball use to the Power. Frawley back from Div 1 West Preston will be important for the power as well. Reservoir have again had significant player turnover but the Mustangs would be pleased with their pre-season form. It steps up a level though against the power on their home deck. Power by 92 points.

The final game is Mernda vs Sth Morang. A much quieter Mernda camp this year who are coming off a disappointing 2021. They have added Bongetti to their squad who is a quality player.
The Lions travel to Waterview as premiership favourites, they have maintained most of their 2021 list and added Whittlesea premiership ruckman N Stefanile to their squad. I can’t see the Lions dropping this one winning by 43 points.

Great to have footy back, enjoy supporting your team.
Laurimar looking really different on paper to 2021. More than williamson and gorski missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back