NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed the read and as good a summation as you could give right now in what is a very, very tight competition and more upsets(?) still to come you would imagine as players O/S, injuries and more wet weather take hold in the next month.

I'll have a crack .....

NFNL Division 3 predicted finals​

Week 1 Bye: Mernda
Qualifying Final: Stars v Old Paradians
Elimination Final: Epping v Turtles

With Kilmore just short on enough wins and the Hoers % an issue.
Kinglake and West could cause carnage for sides in and around the top 5.
Lalor and Reservoir - will be looking to continue their undoubted improvement on last year, so wont pack it in.
chump, with the hoers run home and play majority of their run home at home, and you say they could miss finals?? you have to look at the results for the season, hoers have only lost one game at home and that was parade by 4 points i agree with your qualifying prediction but your elination final looks like its going to be a show down between epping and Ivanhoe

chump, with the hoers run home and play majority of their run home at home, and you say they could miss finals?? you have to look at the results for the season, hoers have only lost one game at home and that was parade by 4 points i agree with your qualifying prediction but your elination final looks like its going to be a show down between epping and Ivanhoe
My thinking Turkish and Oldtimer is this:

Whilst we have won at home:
  • Ressa - 5 points
  • Mernda. - 4 points.
  • Lalor - a battle and skipped away late.

Our ground is getting boggy and so games will be close.

Oldtimer - if you do understand our current injury list and those who have gone OS (not to return this year), then you will also know we don't have the same squad as earlier in the year - unfortunately.

I'm happy to buy you both beers IF we do sneak in and I'm wrong 👍

• Ressa - 5 points
  • Mernda. - 4 points.

Oldtimer - if you do understand our current injury list and those who have gone OS (not to return this year), then you will also know we don't have the same squad as earlier in the year - unfortunately.

Any more boom recruits down at Hoe Park? Drapac? or 2022 premiership players?

Certainly believe you can handle HW, and even Turtles who are struggling ATM. Parade looking to be your only loss Chumpy!

Any more boom recruits down at Hoe Park? Drapac? or 2022 premiership players?

Certainly believe you can handle HW, and even Turtles who are struggling ATM. Parade looking to be your only loss Chumpy!
Losing Close Drapac and Welham for the season has most likely screwed the hoes unfortunately

Losing Close Drapac and Welham for the season has most likely screwed the hoes unfortunately
.......and a few others who were playing ones O/S also Biggie. But other teams going through the same thing.

Making finals in our first year after winning just two games in Div 4 ammos last year would be a MASSIVE result for the club if we can squeak in.

.......and a few others who were playing ones O/S also Biggie. But other teams going through the same thing.

Making finals in our first year after winning just two games in Div 4 ammos last year would be a MASSIVE result for the club if we can squeak in.
Come on chumpy it’s not all doom and gloom when you have schultzy Selwood and otten still on the turf 😂 not many clubs can see they have the abilities to field guys like them

• Ressa - 5 points
  • Mernda. - 4 points.

turkishbread32 and oldtimer have both grabbed a whip and are ready to ride the Hoers home with that last statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt chumpion but the goals have dried up and the difference likely could da been right there

few operators in this thread are very coy when their team's are up and about. everyones afraid of putting the mozz on their own team! how about some arrogance for once!
Obviously Mappa hasn’t invited you on Parades double decker bus procession down plenty rd with photo opportunities with the premiership cup just yet.

Where has that gronk Lalor supporter gone?

I wanted to ask him for a review of today's game against Reservoir but I fear he's probably done the Harold Holt by now.
I was thinking about him too, all that big money he was prepared to bet he wishes he put into pyramid now
Well done Reza, hope they celebrate this one with gusto

Remove this Banner Ad

Back