NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta feel for Whittlesea FC, start of the week they learn that the final series will be shifted. By the end of the week their scheduled home game is shifted and sponsors day canceled.

Does anyone know of a home game being rescheduled on short notice in the NFL era?

Do we know who made the decision? Council, league or club which I’d highly doubt.

Either way it justifies the league’s decision and put pressure on the council to improve their facilities.

Gotta feel for Whittlesea FC, start of the week they learn that the final series will be shifted. By the end of the week their scheduled home game is shifted and sponsors day canceled.

Does anyone know of a home game being rescheduled on short notice in the NFL era?

Do we know who made the decision? Council, league or club which I’d highly doubt.

Either way it justifies the league’s decision and put pressure on the council to improve their facilities.
The grounds not even that bad (for a home and away game)

No idea why it was moved. Seen plenty as bad still hosting games.

Have a look at the Basin FC's Facebook page. Council informed them at 4.45pm last Friday that their ground was not allowed to be used. As a result, two corporate boxes cancelled. However, the EFNL and Football Club both said the ground was good to play.

NFNL decision is my understanding.

If it was the NFNL’s decision I’m not too sure the Mitchell shire ratepayers would have liked a club from outside their ratepaying boundary using their facilities.

Perhaps I'm alone but I would have thought it'd have made sense to have Mernda's ground on the weekend for the game while they had the bye. Unless the Dees said they couldn't accomodate or something I guess
Kilmore fc were more than happy to accomodate the game of 2 of the top4 sides in div2.
Both clubs very respectful of our facilities & very appreciative of the effort we put in to accommodate & the sensational ground condition..
a huge crowd attended , so win - win for all clubs.

Kilmore fc were more than happy to accomodate the game of 2 of the top4 sides in div2.
Both clubs very respectful of our facilities & very appreciative of the effort we put in to accommodate & the sensational ground condition..
a huge crowd attended , so win - win for all clubs.
That's a massive credit to Kilmore at such short notice - well done to the crew đź‘Ź

If it was the NFNL’s decision I’m not too sure the Mitchell shire ratepayers would have liked a club from outside their ratepaying boundary using their facilities.
Yes I can only imagine the sleepless nights Mitchell Shire rate payers have had since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Williamson playing twos again

Heard coming back from injury and been working interstate so missing a lot of training.

Would expect him to be in their best 22 if training and injury free.

If they make finals, they will not get past week 1. If this happens this will be a failure of a year from OE that started promisingly.

A shame Mernda so far away Champ or Chump as would be great game. Hopefully Ivanhoe boys get the chocalates to face Parade in first week of finals.

Not as far away as Mt Eliza ..... :cool:

That said, happy to be playing a quality team and see where we are at. In many respects it's a final for the club, as whilst people are talking a possible top three finish, it could see us drop out altogether if we don't perform and results go against us. I will be toey as tomoz for sure, but great to have the opportunity.

Heard coming back from injury and been working interstate so missing a lot of training.

Would expect him to be in their best 22 if training and injury free.

If they make finals, they will not get past week 1. If this happens this will be a failure of a year from OE that started promisingly.
The reason he isnt playing seniors is to do a falling out. Nothing to do with form, training or injury

Reservoir done well to sign their coach up again. Would be a tough gig no doubt.
After listening to him post game after we played them this year he seemed invested in turning the place around.

Was a bit weird when they only gave best afield awards to their own players though.

This was my pre-season ladder
Got 4 out of 5 teams jn my top 5
congratulations to Fitzroy Stars on being minor premier
Sets up a great finals series, good luck to all teams. To those that didn't make it, enjoy mad Monday
Divison 3 has been a very competitive competition this year so we'll done to all teams
Both Parade and Ivanhoe have been fantastic additions

1. Mernda
2. Old Eltham
3. Epping
4. Fitzroy Stars
5. Kinglake
6. Ivanhoe
7. Parade
8. Heidelberg West
9. Kilmore
10. Reservoir
11. Lalor