NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There you go.
Not good enough over 18 rounds. Mernda way to good for us today and gave us an indication of where we need to get to if we want to be a contender.

Disappointed to not sneak in to finals in our first year, but 5 teams better. Simple as that.

Great year in Div 3 and what a finals series to come. Good luck all involved.

Thanks all for the fun and banter so far and look forward to watching the finals over the next few weeks.

Chump

Exactly my thoughts . My own opinion and only my thought is that I don't really agree with cases like this . It sets a percent for everyone that's been knocked out playing footy
Without knowing the ins and outs what is he claiming LFNC is responsible for? This was a once of incident was it not

far from legally minded but aren’t players encouraged to take a form of personal insurance out anymore. even ambulance cover is a non negotiable at many clubs. what could a local club run by volunteers be pursued for other than financially killing the joint.

far from legally minded but aren’t players encouraged to take a form of personal insurance out anymore. even ambulance cover is a non negotiable at many clubs. what could a local club run by volunteers be pursued for other than financially killing the joint.
Is this one of those matters where he is sueing the club I'm name but really sueing the insurance company?

Exactly my thoughts . My own opinion and only my thought is that I don't really agree with cases like this . It sets a percent for everyone that's been knocked out playing f

Every Committee takes out insurance policies which normally includes Director Insurance for up to $10 million. If the club is sued it would come out of that I would say
Problem is the policies will go up and or the insurers will not offer it if claims become regular.
Suing a battling club like Lalor sounds pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every Committee takes out insurance policies which normally includes Director Insurance for up to $10 million. If the club is sued it would come out of that I would say
Probably similar to Eli Templeton who got injured playing for Balwyn. He sued the EDFL and Balwyn. From memory he collected the concrete which which was too close to playing area (not enough space between boundary and fence).

Probably similar to Eli Templeton who got injured playing for Balwyn. He sued the EDFL and Balwyn. From memory he collected the concrete which which was too close to playing area (not enough space between boundary and fence).
That was clear negligence from the club as the boundary was to close to the fence.

Something imo the league should be policing much harder than small team
sheet errors.

Some grounds are way too close

Is the same bloke the club set up a gofundme for?
surely not 🥶
surely its the local council responsibily in this world of user and community groups paying per training session and game played or was ground marking incorrectly

It couldn't be loss of income surely .. he played majority 2's football .
Isn’t that what income protection is for? Players always think they can save a dollar and not take it out no matter how much the importance is stressed until it’s needed…suing for loss of income is an absolute farce when it’s on the individual to protect themselves if they are taking part in activity that has the potential to jeopardise their mainstream income

Not good enough over 18 rounds. Mernda way to good for us today and gave us an indication of where we need to get to if we want to be a contender.

Disappointed to not sneak in to finals in our first year, but 5 teams better. Simple as that.

Great year in Div 3 and what a finals series to come. Good luck all involved.

Thanks all for the fun and banter so far and look forward to watching the finals over the next few weeks.

Chump
Outstanding showing in the first season.

Banyule took a few years after coming across to find their feet, and look where they are now.

Promising signs Chump.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back