NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood gone from Ivanhoe up the bush
Cousin is the coach so Scooter doing some coaching is the word - we will see what that means for us next year. Will still be around Ivanhoe mid-week helping with our young list but unlikely playing next year. Big loss for us, but did only play 5 games, so two ways of looking at things I suppose.

Hearing Ivanhoe has made a god father offer to Vinnie Ditolli to get him across in some capacity similar to what he did at Heidelberg?

Watch this space.
Such a bizzare rumor. From what I’ve seen Shultz is by far the best coach now Turner is gone.
Wouldn’t be surprised if once he stops playing he rises up the system if that’s what he wants.

Such a bizzare rumor. From what I’ve seen Shultz is by far the best coach now Turner is gone.
Wouldn’t be surprised if once he stops playing he rises up the system if that’s what he wants.
Shultz is coaching next year as he was reappointed. Not sure of exact role. Maybe it was the other Ivanhoe in the VAFA?😂

Club VERY happy with Schultz and re-appointed for 2025 and past Essendon connection joining the coaching team with him - soon to be announced. If he was to progress up the ranks in years to come, club would be stoked for him - as we have been for Ash Close and Otto. Has already been an assistant at AFLW level.

Hearing Ivanhoe has made a god father offer to Vinnie Ditolli to get him across in some capacity similar to what he did at Heidelberg?

Watch this space.
I’d love to find out who this godfather with deep pockets is , he’s been well hidden for 25 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club VERY happy with Schultz and re-appointed for 2025 and past Essendon connection joining the coaching team with him - soon to be announced. If he was to progress up the ranks in years to come, club would be stoked for him - as we have been for Ash Close and Otto. Has already been an assistant at AFLW level.
Hearing otto is moving to the EFNL to play a few games for Donvale

Hearing otto is moving to the EFNL to play a few games for Donvale
Can't help with that one, but we had not factored in Otto for next year with his new role at Collingwood making things more difficult to play games and attend training. Ripping bloke and we were very lucky to have him this year at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back