NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

as in Jake Carlisle ex St Kilda? Hows his body?
From what I saw during the three games I watched of him in person, his body was cooked! Maybe sit him at full forward, and having Rex playing next to him JC will take the second best defender and kick a couple, but you wouldn't want him one out, and the ball hitting the ground.

I think it will be interesting to see how rest and labor go with recruiting this off season as they both showed signs of improvement this year ,so this should make it a bit more of an attraction to go there

Not sure if this is about footy or political elections.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRTW (Todays Ridiculous Trade Whisper) ...... a Div 2 Club has pitched for Caff. But I thought he was signed? And ...... oh I give up and I'm waiting for socials at some club to say where he IS playing and if 1, 2 or 3 guys are going with him???

Don’t bury the lead, which club?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

TRTW (Todays Ridiculous Trade Whisper) ...... a Div 2 Club has pitched for Caff. But I thought he was signed? And ...... oh I give up and I'm waiting for socials at some club to say where he IS playing and if 1, 2 or 3 guys are going with him???
Epping and 2 others is a lock.......

But we are entering the silly season. I am sure more rumors appear until social media confirmation.

Who is the other locks with macaffer ? Williamson and who else ?

Dunno at all. Just heard it was a few that were being talked too, dunno if they signed at all, but Epping have been huge past few weeks chatting to players. I did hear Williamson liked the canteen at Epping so that has to be a tick for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back