NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many scotches old mate. Whilst BF is great for rumors and inuendo sometimes it's a tad ridiculous.

Yeah Caf was given the Assistant Principal job at Eltham Collage and his kids free schooling.....at a $50k+ a year school that has no real association with the Club. If the Turts has that pull they would be walking into Div 1 in years as who could knock back that.....

However I reckon he has signed somewhere, no idea but think Epping is on the money. No idea about Keys but Williamson doing contract deals with his manager mainly reviewing canteens and which is the best (I use this joke annually about him, an oldie but I am sticking to it as funny). Heard Malone has also signed but at another Div 2 or 3 club, not sure who that's all I heard.

Taglieri maybe on the money as well, would be great to have him back.
Great for the ressies to have him back?

With 11 teams in the Div 3 comp again next year how do we start the process of fixture equity to keep the competition as even as possible, yet not significantly disadvantage teams?

It's a tough gig that's for sure and it's not going to be truly equitable, but how do you try and support the 'best possible result' for the comp?

Last edited:
With 11 teams in the Div 3 comp again next year how do we start the process of fixture equity to keep the competition as even as possible, yet not significantly disadvantage teams?

It's a tough gig that's for sure and it's not going to be truly equitable, but how do you try and support the 'best possible result' for the comp?
Nfnl here champ.
Equality? They don’t know the word.
Think would be pretty easy to make it as fair as possible..
Top 4 from last year, team coming down fits into that category.. they must play each other twice..
middle four same and bottom 3 same..
Top 4 can only play 1 or 2 of the bottom teams twice and so on…

Can never be truely equal unless 20 rounds but should be able to make it a little more fair for all..

Spoke to a Eltham person today and despite being pissed off that Macaffer didn’t return to them in 2024 as expected, he reckons that it’s Epping or no one.

Was given a job and school fees at Turtles, so perhaps job at Epping and free education at Epping Secondary College🤣.

Also heard Taglieri back to Eltham in some capacity and Keys as well.
Completely incorrect about school fees. Fact.

Nfnl here champ.
Equality? They don’t know the word.
Think would be pretty easy to make it as fair as possible..
Top 4 from last year, team coming down fits into that category.. they must play each other twice..
middle four same and bottom 3 same..
Top 4 can only play 1 or 2 of the bottom teams twice and so on…

Can never be truely equal unless 20 rounds but should be able to make it a little more fair for all..
Bottom 3 will need it the gap between them and teams above them is getting larger as the days go on. Kilmore and Kinglake both closer to the top 5 than the bottom 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back