Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Remove this Banner Ad

kuepper

Club Legend
May 21, 2001
Bootown.
AFL Club
Fremantle
With a derby this week, and with Nic Nat's triumphant return, nearly taking massive marks, and almost snapping miraculous goals I thought I needed to point out what likely everyone is thinking, Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley with dreads.

Now, before our Blueandyella friends gnash their teeth, flood the 6pr lines and burn crosses on my front yard, the stats:

Source: https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=1341&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=C

Short of the obvious ruck knocks, and tackles ... interesting.

So;

Happy Derby week one and all.

Fun fact #1 - Nic averages 3.5 clearances a game.

Fun fact #2 - Nic averages more clearances a game than any ruckman who has played for Fremantle ever.

Fun fact #3 - The Kepler-Bradley lake campground is a popular fishing, hiking and biking location within easy driving distance of Anchorage, Alaska, located just north of the Glenn Highway at milepost 36.4, west of Palmer. It comprises several trout and grayling filled stocked lakes administered by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.

Last edited:

Fun fact #2 - Nic averages more clearances a game than any ruckman who has played for Fremantle ever.

Fun fact #3 - The Kepler-Bradley lake campground is a popular fishing, hiking and biking location within easy driving distance of Anchorage, Alaska, located just north of the Glenn Highway at milepost 36.4, west of Palmer. It comprises several trout and grayling filled stocked lakes administered by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
Fun fact #4: Nic has dreads.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun Fact #5 - Nic Nat has been paid 2 Million dollars in 2years while not playing any games. Which is more than any ruckman who has played for Fremantle ever.

Two knees notwithstanding but it's quite staggering that Nic Nat does only average 1.9 marks a game over his career. You remember the high-flying pack marks like the one he did over North which won the game after the siren with his kick for goal, but he's certainly no Gary Dempsey in that aspect.

Fun Fact #6: one is draft pick number 2, the other is draft pick number 69 *turns to camera and winks*

Fun Fact #7: one is a famous astronomer, the other isn't

Fun Fact #8: both are in extraordinary shape considering how long they've been out of the game

nic nat 2.jpg kepler.JPG

kepler.JPG

Holy shit, how long as the great legend of a man been out of the game ? Time is cruel mistress but **** me he is only 33 but he looks 50. I bet this big doofus is still running around with the grace of a uncoordinated wombat only to kick a pinpoint 45m banana on the run through the middle while falling over. Would love to have a player with his charisma in our team, would bring a bit of light hearted comedy we need at the moment.

On a serious note he is the embodiment of a dying breed, a pure footballer with all the talent in the world but no athleticism.

Long live king Kepler, i'll tell my kids that the big telescope in space was name after you cause you're a shooting star.

With a derby this week, and with Nic Nat's triumphant return, nearly taking massive marks, and almost snapping miraculous goals I thought I needed to point out what likely everyone is thinking, Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley with dreads.

Now, before our Blueandyella friends gnash their teeth, flood the 6pr lines and burn crosses on my front yard, the stats:

Source: https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=1341&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=C
View attachment 701823

Short of the obvious ruck knocks, and tackles ... interesting.

So;
View attachment 701824

Happy Derby week one and all.

Nice return fella

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back