Nicholas Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

Just simply amazing is all that can be said.

Imagine when he has gotten proper AFL fitness and has a couple more preseasons.

Gosh you guys have plucked a ripper prospect. His speed is phenomenal and his skills are only going to get better and better.
I hope they don't ask him to 'bulk up' over the next pre-season as I reckon he'll be at his best just as he is. His post match interview was also good.
Exciting times ahead!

wow what a burst of football. simply incredible. how many 19 year olds at 200cm tall in their second game have done that??

this guy is an amazing prospect.

to think he's gonna get a couple of pre-seasons under his belt to get the fitness up. he's skills will only get better, and he's only gonna get wiser with experience.... manlove indeed.

i'm so glad we picked him over Rich - who will be a very good player himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich apparently had a good 20 disposal 2 goal game for Brisbane tonight but I bet what you got there was nothing more than a good midfielders game... what we got from Nait tonight has always been the difference between the 2 players. Crazy x-factor and a great pick at #2.

By the way, wtf is it with the number 9 at our club?

+1 for him playing forward.

Who will be able to beat him 1on1?

He'll get more ground time as well, so there'll be more chance of me jumping out of my seat

Gosh you guys have plucked a ripper prospect. His speed is phenomenal and his skills are only going to get better and better.
I hope they don't ask him to 'bulk up' over the next pre-season as I reckon he'll be at his best just as he is. His post match interview was also good.
Exciting times ahead!

Someone, I can't remember who, mentioned how LeBron James is a 115kg and yet he hasn't lost his athleticism one bit.
Naita could put on more and not lose his athletic abilities. He's still got plenty of preseasons of weights training and bulking up to do, so he can out muscle opponents who try to use their size to dominate him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicholas Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

Back