Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 204 61.8%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 126 38.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The tall poppy is real. 28 games played and the nuffs can’t take how brilliant this kid is.
I wouldn't say that. I think most acknowledge that the kid is a superstar.

It's when you've got idiots like Twomey comparing him to global stars like Mahomes, Mbappe, and Antetokounmpo that people get put off side.

It's the same way things have always been. Most people are on board and a couple of morons have to go over the top and ruin it.

I wouldn't say that. I think most acknowledge that the kid is a superstar.

It's when you've got idiots like Twomey comparing him to global stars like Mahomes, Mbappe, and Antetokounmpo that people get put off side.

It's the same way things have always been. Most people are on board and a couple of morons have to go over the top and ruin it.
Not to mention pretending he's some sort of enforcer on Rioli when in reality he avoids physical contact like he's allergic to it.

Nobody would deny he's a fantastic player though.

Not to mention pretending he's some sort of enforcer on Rioli when in reality he avoids physical contact like he's allergic to it.

Nobody would deny he's a fantastic player though.
Nothing in that push. Just Richmond reacting to it. Happens often. Nick was wrong in pushing him either way. Who knows what was said or happened between the two before this.

Nothing in that push. Just Richmond reacting to it. Happens often. Nick was wrong in pushing him either way. Who knows what was said or happened between the two before this.
When you act in a way that has oppo supporters cheering on Tom Lynch to punch you in the face rather than wanting Tom Lynch to be the one getting punched in the face, you're doing something wrong.

When you act in a way that has oppo supporters cheering on Tom Lynch to punch you in the face rather than wanting Tom Lynch to be the one getting punched in the face, you're doing something wrong.
Collingwood supporters were happy to see Billy Frampton step in and sort out that girls blouse.

Daicos for me his ability to rack up the ball and hit targets is amazing for a 2nd year player, Walsh is a very good player too but for me Daicos is just that next level with his kicking skills especially now around goals that Walsh just doesn't have
Have you not seen all the amazing goals Walsh has kicked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Olympic Trials Hug GIF by Team USA

A couple of moments he'll want back tonight, but he was our go to when we needed some drive from the middle and also some class in the forward line.

What a luxury to have a chess piece like that.
Yes a fantastic player. One of the best kicks I've ever seen from a young age, but as unaccountable as a wall street banker. Brisbanes smalls destroyed the Pies tonight because they had nobody playing on them half the game.

Daicos already gone past him. No blight on Walsh just Daicos has him covered in key areas for the modern game - skills, decision making, scoreboard impact, versatility
Entirely possible. They are totally different players but Daicos is a freakish talent. Has some massive floors in his game but they aren't unfixable. Walsh however will never be as good a kick as him no matter how much practice, Daicos is one of a kind in that regard.

Comparing two different beasts

Daicos is one of the best kicks/decision makers I have seen, at any age. Quick, balanced, can play in any arc.

At this early stage, somewhat more an attacking player, that struggles with defensive intent. Best position moving forward, would be as a balanced mid/HHF pushing to the edge of stoppages

Walsh is an average kick, doesn't have the speed of Daicos, but is a driver, who runs both ways. Best position at the moment is as a wingman, in time as a inside/balanced mid

So how does it stand ?

Sheezel

Daylight

Walsh/ Daicos
Sheezel has probably had the best "first 3 games" in living memory ..... Depending upon your point of view; we can crown him now as the best player ever, just the best First Year player ever, or wait and see how the rest of the season pans out.

We’re witnessing something very special right before our eyes with Nick, he just hurts ya, 38 last week and should’ve kicked 3 (well 4 but I’m not counting the cheap dive at the end), cardio freak with insane footskills and vision, never thought I’d say this but he could end up better than Dad, longgggg way to go before that happens though, Dad at the same age was averaging over 20 touches with a lazy 70+ Goals, that’s hard to live up to.

Say he kicked 4 with 38, that’s next level shit, love seeing haters trying to beat him down though, as of now he is the most valuable player in the comp bar none, anyone who thinks otherwise is a flipping moron, we’ve never seen a 20 year old dismantle sides like this in the modern era, most betting agencies weren’t accepting bets on him getting 25 last week, never seen that before for a second year player.

This was V Walsh? Dumb thread as it was made ages ago, Walsh ain’t no slouch either but I literally wouldn’t swap 3 of him for Nick.

You guys were all told how good he was since he won player of the national u14 carnival award and the way he dismantled the u18 comp, apparently Horn - Francis is better though lol, he ain’t fit to lick Nick’s toe jam.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Back