Nick Maxwell 's grandfinal parade speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahhaahahahaaa. The other guys speech:thumbsu:

That's what happens when you're the umpires pet. Stuff him.

It's not like we would all be liked and respected ourselves had our suporters been quiet.

And the other guy's attempted speech.:p:)

LOL apparently he is an alpaca reincarnated :D

roohead.png

images4.jpg

photos courtesy of JimBeam & Frankiboy from Nick's, great work!

PS. Thank you for the footage Mars! The chant is certainly spine tingling!!! GO PIES!

You may notice that when Nick comes to the microphone, he gets boo'd by saints fans, so essentially collingwood fans are being seen as 'disrespectful' because we are louder?

I'm disgusted. Shame on you. If you weren't prepared to listen to what Riewoldt had to say then you shouldn't have gone. Were you all aware that it was the 2010 AFL Grand Final parade? It wasn't a Collingwood Training session, it wasn't match day. Surely you could have waited until you were at the ground on Saturday? I hope we don't advance this far into September next year to avoid a repeat of this year's embarassment.

I'm disgusted. Shame on you. If you weren't prepared to listen to what Riewoldt had to say then you shouldn't have gone. Were you all aware that it was the 2010 AFL Grand Final parade? It wasn't a Collingwood Training session, it wasn't match day. Surely you could have waited until you were at the ground on Saturday? I hope we don't advance this far into September next year to avoid a repeat of this year's embarassment.

agreed

This video is the answer to ANY Collingwood supporter who asks "WHY ARE WE SO HATED?!?!"

I'd say there are MANY Collingwood supporters who are decent human beings and wonderful contributors to society. Unfortunately, the majority of your fan base are a bunch of bogan morons. At St Kilda there are also bogan moron fans but in far fewer number - and proportion. Our member base is only ~ 2/3 as voluminous as your own, yet the boos for Nick Maxwell were a mere smattering compared to the chant and chorus from the ferals among you for Nick Riewoldt. Much louder than the 50% increase in volume intensity required to match us in proportion. And what a classy guy he was about it! Didn't miss a beat. Showed you what real intelligence and civility is all about.

And for all the numbskulls going "DERP DERP DIS IS AWSUM LUK AT DEM CRY AND HATE ON US!!!!" We don't really hate you. You hate someone who has the intellectual faculty to really attempt to **** you over maliciously. We more than understand that you're ******ed and don't actually know any better, and think this is decent, acceptable behaviour. We're simply expressing our displeasure (annoyance, if you will) that natural selection hasn't taken care of the bogans, as yet.

We don't really expect the idiots who participated in that chant to understand the meaning of respect or common decency. This is simply to explain to the members of the Collingwood faithful who are decent human beings why you are hated as a whole; because the largest element which comprises you (and it is a stark majority) is the last dregs of caveman society. If you can work on getting rid of that, it will stand you in good stead. Perhaps run some education programs? There are many affluent Pies, perhaps run 'back to school' initiatives and start making sure all of your members gain what the majority of the civilised community takes for granted - a high school diploma. These are all things which would easily begin to rectify the problem.

To all the decent Pies supporters out there, good luck, and may the better team win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, we were chanting, not flashing our arses at the man, for ****s sake, settle down.

We do not have to respect Nick Riewoldt at a public gathering, that's left to those that actually respect the man.

We respect the player, and how good he is, but the man and the captain of our enemy is another thing.

We didn't have to show respect, we simply didn't have to, can't you get that through your bayside moronic head.

You may notice that when Nick comes to the microphone, he gets boo'd by saints fans, so essentially collingwood fans are being seen as 'disrespectful' because we are louder?

Have no issues with the booing, it's all just a bit of theatre after all.

I am pretty sure opposition supporters have boo'd at a captain at the grand final parade before, and will continue to so well into the future.

I just thought some would appreciate the effort that so many kids/families made to get there, that would of been dying to hear from him, however standard line it would of been.

Mate, we were chanting, not flashing our arses at the man, for ****s sake, settle down.

We do not have to respect Nick Riewoldt at a public gathering, that's left to those that actually respect the man.

We respect the player, and how good he is, but the man and the captain of our enemy is another thing.

We didn't have to show respect, we simply didn't have to, can't you get that through your bayside moronic head.

You drowned him out completely. You gave NO consideration to the thousands of Saints supporters who came out to hear him speak. I know many Saints mates who said they couldn't actually hear him because of the ferals. But then, that's exactly what I'm saying. You've just perfectly illustrated exactly what I'm on about. You guys just don't understand common decency, do you? You were seriously completely oblivious to why it was such a shitty thing to do. It wasn't that you were booing, it was that you wouldn't let him be heard. NO respect. NO decency. Is that what Collingwood stands for? By and large, that is what it seems, and it's kind of really pathetic.

You drowned him out completely. You gave NO consideration to the thousands of Saints supporters who came out to hear him speak. But that's what I'm saying. You guys just don't understand common decency, do you? It's kind of really pathetic.
And you don't understand the human right to do whatever the **** we want as long as it's not abusive or illegal.

What the pies fans did today was a show of support for our team, it had absolutely nothing to do with Stkilda, Nick Riewoldt or the handful of Stkilda fans that were there.

Decency? Coming out of a club like yours?

Did you treat Andrew Lovett with the same decency you treated Milne and Montagna? NO.

So until your club can show decency, don't go prancing around on your high horse shouting from the rooftops "DECENCY, SHOW SOME DECENCY".

Now back to that hole you call the StKilda board, bye.

We don't really expect the idiots who participated in that chant to understand the meaning of respect or common decency. This is simply to explain to the members of the Collingwood faithful who are decent human beings why you are hated as a whole; because the largest element which comprises you (and it is a stark majority) is the last dregs of caveman society. If you can work on getting rid of that, it will stand you in good stead. Perhaps run some education programs? There are many affluent Pies, perhaps run 'back to school' initiatives and start making sure all of your members gain what the majority of the civilised community takes for granted - a high school diploma. These are all things which would easily begin to rectify the problem.
lol, a narcissistic elitist who generalises and ranks human beings in accordance with a hierarchical, intelligence-based structure in order to determine their "social worth" taking the moral highground...

...and still managing to tear up about a footy chant.

hilarious. :D

Classic!!!! Until St Kilda can come up with their own chant, we will continue to drown them out....

Maybe something like:

"St Kilda, St Kilda, we're all a bunch of rapists.... St Kilda, St Kilda, we'll slap our penises on your faces....."

ha! i love this!

saints supporters arent angry that we drowned out their captain. they're angry 'cos we can.

saints tried to do the same thing during maxy's speech :eek:

I'd offer you the same as the other guy but you appear to be beyond help. I'll give you some sage words of advice though for this instance.

Reread the posts, and really try sounding out each letter at a time. Then put them together and concentrate on the word and really try to understand the meaning. Then at the end of each sentence when you've worked out what all the words mean try to get the intended meaning of the entire sentence. Yeah? Hopefully that works for you and you get the point in the end :)

yup. thats sure to get you the respect you've been crying for
:thumbsu:

Think I might have struck a nerve! Too much truthiness* in my posts for you?

*inb4 'LOL that's not a word!!!!' please google it along with 'Stephen Colbert'
Carded, now there's a nerve.:p:eek:

Ok, re-opened.

Note to St Kilda fans. You're welcome on this board and in this thread. You're welcome to disagree, but do it without name calling and abuse.

You drowned him out completely. You gave NO consideration to the thousands of Saints supporters who came out to hear him speak. I know many Saints mates who said they couldn't actually hear him because of the ferals. But then, that's exactly what I'm saying. You've just perfectly illustrated exactly what I'm on about. You guys just don't understand common decency, do you? You were seriously completely oblivious to why it was such a shitty thing to do. It wasn't that you were booing, it was that you wouldn't let him be heard. NO respect. NO decency. Is that what Collingwood stands for? By and large, that is what it seems, and it's kind of really pathetic.

This. A thousand times, this.

As someone else said, it was not a Collingwood training session. It was the Grand Final Parade.

The fact that Mick Malthouse was telling the Collingwood fans to shut up ought to tell you something.

The fact that it doesn't tells the rest of us something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Maxwell 's grandfinal parade speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Back