Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Big call putting him ahead of Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Riewoldt, Vickery and Ellis!

Has ticker to fight on regardless unlike their captain, lids took how long to get decent ? martin likes party substances therefore no self control, crywoldt, Vickery "mr i play 5 mins of decent football a month" Ellis is ok.

Yeah OP was spot on the money. But then again I also bought that Nick Kommer kid who goes alright and also shits all over heppell...

Vlastuin will be a gun, as for Shortsteppel his disposal is ordinary and he is the softest player in the league.

Why did Gibbs retire?

Did you know heppell averages more contested possessions and tackles then all of richmonds mids bar crotchin. How embarrassing for them.

Shitmond fans finally admit defeat on conky, well done :thumbsu:

Are you kidding, he is injured at the moment but was playing well prior to that, Id take Conca over the soft hearted girl/boy Steppell any day of the week, Steppell gets over rated by the Robbos of this world, yes he is skilled, but to many ignore his obvious dislike of a hard contest as it suits their fantasies of turning AFL into a softer version of netball:thumbsdown:

What's that Heppells sports bra size, or are you just showing us that 16 is greater than 10?

If it's flags you are referring to surely you meant 10>*

* still undecided how many of the "16" were actually won without cheating, but going on the Bombers past record of honesty, I'm estimating that much like Lance Armstrongs victories in the Tour de France the answer is zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen enough and will call it now.

According to supercoach both Vlastuin and Heppell are HBF/Midfielders. This is where the similarities end. Vlastuin represents everything that is good about football. Hard, tough and skillfull meanwhile the golden boy from Windy Hill Tullamarine has plateued from his seagulling season 1.

Exhibit A:

Against:
2rwrimc.gif

Will be more of the same this saturday and as the season unfolds :thumbsu:

What a shame for Richmond though that you're merely grooming him to move on to greener pastures

you clowns are the ones comparing Vlastuin to a Rising star winner, AFLCA young player of the year winner, 6th and 2nd in a B&F player in Heppell, since this is the case I expect Vlastuin to be rising star winner for 2013 nothing less as you flogs are telling us he has passed Heppell.

Heppell squibbed his way with drugs. He's not going so well without the juice. Tigger is gonna kill him if McGun doesn't get him first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back