Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread isn't about Conca, is it?

I watched enough, that mark would have been the only contested possession he racked up in the last quarter, and I doubt he would have sat under it if he knew there was contact coming.

I'm going to leave that alone, except to state that my memory of TMB tearing you a new one on that subject (and your subsequent sook) is still reasonably fresh.
Yeah right, so by your standards, people need to know what's coming then decide whether they commit to a contest...get your hand off it Fyfie...

Then, the one you left alone, but decided to take your modship/powertrip to a new level of power....
Show me where Mighty Doosh tore me a new one., the guy is a fluffer....

We both know he squibbed and never showed here in Thailand when I called his bluff,
So I will call your bluff too..show me where, you're full of crap....

I can prove what i say/said is true, now exactly how can you prove that Mighty doosh had one over me, FFS give a guy a mod's hat and he forgets the actual facts....let's see who can back up their dribble....No wonder you follow an under achieving side, you are an under achieving mod...can't even get the facts straight....

Wow, I didn't know internet friends on here meant anything....feel so deprived....need to lighten up and have a laugh, I'll just think of Bitchmond and Carlscum and the filth all being our bitches so far this year...
Anyway, try to stick to the plot of the bay, attack the post not the poster....

Try to answer this one with some form of logic or an attempt at humour..

You're team are actually quite pathetic,
no wonder you've never seen a premiership...
Meltdown :D

Just because I requested actual evidence of Heppells alleged abilities to win the contested possession and extract the ball.

Again, you're really quite pathetic aren't you.

Just because I requested actual evidence of Heppells alleged abilities to win the contested possession and extract the ball.

Issues, serious issues...Anything to say about the footy loser???
Ninthmond + pathetic = you...BWAAAAHAAAAA come back when you beat us or win a granny....flog....

Just because I hate to let a stat go unmentioned.

Dyson Heppell has, so far this year, accumulated 92 contested possessions.

In his role as a midfielder/defender he's probably most directly comparable to Brett Deledio from Richmond. Who has 89
Compare him to the pure inside midfield of Richmond Trent Cotchin, he does ok, Cotchin has 114.
Apparently Cotchin has been injured this year so maybe that's an unfair comparison and goes a ways to explaining why he is so far off the pace compared to other true inside mids like Watson who has 142 CP's so far this year.

But again, comparing him to older stronger players is probably unfair on Dyson. Richmond supporters such as yourself Grin like comparing him to that huge in-and-under machine Reece Conca, taken at Pick 6 (and further allowing Dyson to slip to us at 8)

Well Reece isn't having the best year, having just 29 contested possession so far this year. He doesn't seem to have played much this year. Is he injured? I'm not actually sure what's going on with him?

The we have their newest Wunderkind, Nick Vlastuin. Talented kid, no doubt, but at just 42 CP's for the year to date, he needs to significantly lift his game to match Dyson's output. Maybe next year eh?

So what about say, Daniel Jackson? Nope only 80.
Shane Tuck? Nope 47
The push-up King? No no, only 53
What about GRR! He's an animal surely he has more CP's than Dusty. Oops no, only 76.
Steve Morris maybe? Nope 26
Matt White? Ooh only 12, ouch.
Bachar.. HAHAHAHAHA wait contested possessions.. sorry

Ok I'm not being fair, you do have someone else. Tich Edwards, come on down!

This kid is having a genuinely good year,racking up 106 CP's so far. Top effort kid.

So Dyson would be your 3rd best contested midfielder if he played for you. Yeah, you'd take him. You know you would. :thumbsu:

In his role as a midfielder/defender he's probably most directly comparable to Brett Deledio from Richmond. Who has 89
Compare him to the pure inside midfield of Richmond Trent Cotchin, he does ok, Cotchin has 114.
Apparently Cotchin has been injured this year so maybe that's an unfair comparison and goes a ways to explaining why he is so far off the pace compared to other true inside mids like Watson who has 142 CP's so far this year.

But again, comparing him to older stronger players is probably unfair on Dyson. Richmond supporters such as yourself Grin like comparing him to that huge in-and-under machine Reece Conca, taken at Pick 6 (and further allowing Dyson to slip to us at 8)

Well Reece isn't having the best year, having just 29 contested possession so far this year. He doesn't seem to have played much this year. Is he injured? I'm not actually sure what's going on with him?

The we have their newest Wunderkind, Nick Vlastuin. Talented kid, no doubt, but at just 42 CP's for the year to date, he needs to significantly lift his game to match Dyson's output. Maybe next year eh?

Shane Tuck? Nope 47
What about GRR! He's an animal surely he has more CP's than Dusty. Oops no, only 76.

This kid is having a genuinely good year,racking up 106 CP's so far. Top effort kid.

So Dyson would be your 3rd best contested midfielder if he played for you. Yeah, you'd take him. You know you would. :thumbsu:

lol owned.. again.

Yeah right, so by your standards, people need to know what's coming then decide whether they commit to a contest...get your hand off it Fyfie...

No, I'm saying that if he knew it was coming, he wouldn't have just stood there and marked, would have more likely shat himself as he has on numerous occassions in the past.

quote]Then, the one you left alone, but decided to take your modship/powertrip to a new level of power....

We both know he squibbed and never showed here in Thailand when I called his bluff,
So I will call your bluff too..show me where, you're full of crap

I can prove what i say/said is true, now exactly how can you prove that Mighty doosh had one over me, FFS give a guy a mod's hat and he forgets the actual facts....let's see who can back up their dribble....No wonder you follow an under achieving side, you are an under achieving mod...can't even get the facts straight....[/quote]

I'm not going to revive this except to state that I know the facts of how what happened, and that you're using the convenience of the argument being deleted to re-write your own version of history.

There's also a rule against mod abuse, this was your warning.

No, I'm saying that if he knew it was coming, he wouldn't have just stood there and marked, would have more likely shat himself as he has on numerous occassions in the past.

quote]Then, the one you left alone, but decided to take your modship/powertrip to a new level of power....

I can prove what i say/said is true, now exactly how can you prove that Mighty doosh had one over me, FFS give a guy a mod's hat and he forgets the actual facts....let's see who can back up their dribble....No wonder you follow an under achieving side, you are an under achieving mod...can't even get the facts straight....[/quote]

I'm not going to revive this except to state that I know the facts of how what happened, and that you're using the convenience of the argument being deleted to re-write your own version of history.

There's also a rule against mod abuse, this was your warning.

I can prove what i say/said is true, now exactly how can you prove that Mighty doosh had one over me, FFS give a guy a mod's hat and he forgets the actual facts....let's see who can back up their dribble....No wonder you follow an under achieving side, you are an under achieving mod...can't even get the facts straight....

There's also a rule against mod abuse, this was your warning.[/quote]

Cant quote and multi posting.

Typical Richshit failure, setting the mod standards as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would mod abuse also include mods abusing??

You guys just keep quoting this stat: "contested possession"
When requested actual video evidence, and the example I have attempted to use time and agin is the game against Collingwood, you steadfastly refuse.

I don't even request that you post the vidio, just list the points in time in the game that he accrued his stats.

I'd like to see his contested possession, extractions, the times he ended up on the bottom of the pack and his kicks that didn't end up in turnovers.

Then we can compare them against the "stats" you lot keep referring to.
I have been asking ever since the game and have been met with nothing other than deflections and excuses. Then I ended up asking for just a handful, even one example from that game. But no.

Your main excuse is that I should do it myself, which I have tried, but I can't find much evidence at all that he has done these things.

I suspect none of you can find any either.

You guys just keep quoting this stat: "contested possession"
When requested actual video evidence, and the example I have attempted to use time and agin is the game against Collingwood, you steadfastly refuse.

I don't even request that you post the vidio, just list the points in time in the game that he accrued his stats.

I'd like to see his contested possession, extractions, the times he ended up on the bottom of the pack and his kicks that didn't end up in turnovers.

Then we can compare them against the "stats" you lot keep referring to.
I have been asking ever since the game and have been met with nothing other than deflections and excuses. Then I ended up asking for just a handful, even one example from that game. But no.

Your main excuse is that I should do it myself, which I have tried, but I can't find much evidence at all that he has done these things.

I suspect none of you can find any either.

Its not my problem if you don't believe the official stats of the AFL mate. I have much, much better things to do with my time than sift through Game footage looking for Dyson's numerous Contested Possessions.

Tell you what, give me one each of Vlastuin's, Conca's and Cotchin's and I'll take the time to find one for you from Heppell.

Otherwise, feel free to pretend the official stats of the AFL don't matter, you support Richmond so its logical that you do, you live on hopes and dreams, not facts and statistics :thumbsu:

Its not my problem if you don't believe the official stats of the AFL mate. I have much, much better things to do with my time than sift through Game footage looking for Dyson's numerous Contested Possessions.

Tell you what, give me one each of Vlastuin's, Conca's and Cotchin's and I'll take the time to find one for you from Heppell.

Otherwise, feel free to pretend the official stats of the AFL don't matter, you support Richmond so its logical that you do, you live on hopes and dreams, not facts and statistics :thumbsu:

Excuses and deflections yet again.
How predictable.

How pathetic.

How gutless.

How very Heppellesque of you.

Excuses and deflections yet again.
How predictable.

How pathetic.

How gutless.

How very Heppellesque of you.

Why is it an excuse? They exist, the AFL says so. Stats sites say so. The only person who thinks they don't is you.

I'm actually beginning to suspect you don't know what one is. Did you watch the Dreamtime game? Because if you did you saw Heppell get contested possessions.

Look I don't mind if you actually don't know anything about football, you do go for the Tigers after all. Just stop pretending you're more clever than the AFL, you're clearly not. :thumbsu:

Shane Tuck? Nope 47

Okay, let's begin.
Cotchin has been injured, missed a game after Freo? Missed one anyway and played with it against the cats.
If you got Heppell at 8, that means other clubs passed on him as well, Richmond didn't have picks I-7.
Conca has been injured for the last month. Played a half at Coburg last week end.
Vlastuin - played 4 games this year
Jackson is a tagged, also rotating off the HFF
Tuck is out for 8 weeks with a shoulder.
King plays in a FP
Dusty, fair enough, you got one there.
Steve Morris is a BP
Matt White has played half a season, and some of those games as a sub
Bachar? You need to let it go, it's not good for your health. He's an outside rebounding HBF. Everyone knows that. Twice the footballer now since leaving Essendon.
Edwards is having a great year.
Ellis is out with a hammy as well.

So your stats don't really mean **** all really.

Okay, let's begin.
Cotchin has been injured, missed a game after Freo? Missed one anyway and played with it against the cats.
If you got Heppell at 8, that means other clubs passed on him as well, Richmond didn't have picks I-7.
Conca has been injured for the last month. Played a half at Coburg last week end.
Vlastuin - played 4 games this year
Jackson is a tagged, also rotating off the HFF
Tuck is out for 8 weeks with a shoulder.
King plays in a FP
Dusty, fair enough, you got one there.
Steve Morris is a BP
Matt White has played half a season, and some of those games as a sub
Bachar? You need to let it go, it's not good for your health. He's an outside rebounding HBF. Everyone knows that. Twice the footballer now since leaving Essendon.
Edwards is having a great year.
Ellis is out with a hammy as well.

So your stats don't really mean **** all really.

Your good at excuses , 30 years of practise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back