NicNat-Freak of Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn is rucking now? That's a string to his bow I didn't know he had.

No, I'm talking about the Eagles footballers I'd prefer. Naitanui goes missing and will never win a game off his own boot or single handedly inspire his teammates. He's paraded as the saviour of football but he has the football brain of a Swedish ice hockey player. Aside from jumping high, having novelty hair, and living in the backwater cesspool of fawning that is Perth, he's unnoteworthy.

Jet. Predator the way he hunts the ball and the opponents at ground level. Won a game off his own boot after taking a mark few rucks could grab.

Hope he avoids knee injuries because he's got the talent to be the ruck version of Koutoufides. Thought of Kreuzer's knee after he landed heavily on the boundary line after dropping a mark. Knee was already strapped.

Ryder beat NicNat tonight, but Ryder played around 3 qtrs of good football, so he's a qtr in front of his yearly quota, he has all the talent, but his heart resembles that of a pea.

No, I'm talking about the Eagles footballers I'd prefer. Naitanui goes missing and will never win a game off his own boot or single handedly inspire his teammates. He's paraded as the saviour of football but he has the football brain of a Swedish ice hockey player. Aside from jumping high, having novelty hair, and living in the backwater cesspool of fawning that is Perth, he's unnoteworthy.

Has there ever been a topic that you've posted about on BigFooty in which you had even a single clue?

Fact is, NicNat's done more in his career than Ryder will ever do, we haven't seen the best of Nic yet, remember his type (stature) don't normally hit their best until their mid 20s, for all you knockers, he would strut into your team.
C'mon mate. I'm a huge fan of Nic Nat but that's just a seriously stupid comment

Still spewing that he monstered Fraser back on ANZAC Day 09?
He beat Cloke as a backman as well, fact is he can take the big scalps, but for every big scalp he takes there's 10 small ones he misses, TBH he reminds me of Fraser a bit, Josh would always man up when the media jumped on his back, BOG everytime, then he'd go back to his usual shittnes until the media jumped on him again, happened for 10 years lol.

If you want me to respect Ryder, tell him to back it up week in week out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He beat Cloke as a backman as well, fact is he can take the big scalps, but for every big scalp he takes there's 10 small ones he misses, TBH he reminds me of Fraser a bit, Josh would always man up when the media jumped on his back, BOG everytime, then he'd go back to his usual shittnes until the media jumped on him again, happened for 10 years lol.

If you want me to respect Ryder, tell him to back it up week in week out.

Fair enough, I can accept that.

So has Ryder, we forgetting Anzac day a few years back?;) Both players have consistency issues, and at the end of the day saying that he will achieve more that Ryder "ever" will in his career is a very premature call.
NicNats younger, and he's more consistent IMO mate.

not so funny, Clarke pantsed Goldstein last week. Ryder had 4 possesions to half time. Cox was the best big man in the game. nic nat had knee problems during the 3rd quarter. he was not too keen to come back on, but came on straight on and took a hanger. When the bombers subbed Bellchambers in the 3rd, the west coast big men dominated. then they collectively run out of gas in the last . the scheduling screwed the eagles to some extent this week

Watching the Eagles v Bombers game, and gee, he is one out of the box. Will end up one of the greats if he keeps tracking like he is. We have enjoyed over a decade of Goodes, but jeez Eagles fans, I am very jealous.
I think a few people missed this bit, and are not looking at the big picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

NicNat-Freak of Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back