Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with sport? BS. He is a registered player agent - he is part of the sport.
As for what he does in his spare time, well it's entirely relevant if he has breached athe Agents' Code of Conduct, which he has in about four areas.

Whatever. I for one dont want to go on the AFL site and read that Chris Judd's accountant is a cross dresser or that Brendon Fevola's lawyer had an affair with a married woman.
Its not sport its celebrity gossip.

If Nixon loses his career I don't give a rats it will affect him adversely but his clients will move on.

Whatever. I for one dont want to go on the AFL site and read that Chris Judd's accountant is a cross dresser or that Brendon Fevola's lawyer had an affair with a married woman.
Its not sport its celebrity gossip.

If Nixon loses his career I don't give a rats it will affect him adversely but his clients will move on.

Excellent analogies. You've convinced me! :rolleyes:

Spewing Before the Game is not On as Nixon would win Tool of the Week, Year and Decade all rolled into one.

If Nick Reiwoldt does not sack him by 3pm Monday then he is virtually condoning the behavior of this girl. Nixon needs some serious counseling and rehab I think on this subject.

She is like a spider that is able to cast her web and pull in the vulnerable (heck didn't Nixon say she was Vulnerable at one point) - I think she is smarter than any bloke that she has 'scandalised'

Excellent analogies. You've convinced me! :rolleyes:

I dont want to convince you.
My personal preference is not to get this sort of "news" on the AFL site, and I wouldn't expect it.
I use the site for other sorts of news and information.

If you think it should be something other than what it is, I can live with that.

No please.

I want to hear more about this mysterious Agents Code of Conduct and Nixon's four breaches.

Just a link will do. No need for a long winded explanation.

Come on tripper, if you believe his crap then you must still believe in Santa Claus.

There is no Agents Code of conduct, they are not in a position to collectively position themselves.

Hunter is just trying to pull a swifty, HE HAS NO IDEA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5, 6 and 7 are clearly not relevant.

1 is arguable with the alcohol issue, which I think would be lesser in weight than his driving issue.

4 is not really relevant as any fallout is on him and doesn't reflect on the players.

That only leaves 2-3, and you'd have to argue that his behaviour was in the course of representing the players. That's a bit of a stretch...

5, 6 and 7 are clearly not relevant.

1 is arguable with the alcohol issue, which I think would be lesser in weight than his driving issue.

4 is not really relevant as any fallout is on him and doesn't reflect on the players.

That only leaves 2-3, and you'd have to argue that his behaviour was in the course of representing the players. That's a bit of a stretch...

OK, now we are arguing around the edges but:

1. Possible (alcohol)
3, 4 & 7. Possible (depends what advice he has been giving the players)
5. Possible (depends what he has said to her)

Well, exercising a sexual interest in pre-teen girls would be a serious criminal offence, so yes.

Or are you just using words you don't understand?

**** the law he is a dirty rat for what he's done even if he wriggles out of it, spin the legal crap however you want he is a creep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back