Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You seriously don't know?

Knowing the history of this child and the previous allegations she has made (which included allegations against Nixon acting inappropriatelty towards her) you seriously can't see anything wrong with what Nixon did?

What exactly did Nixon do?

That's the whole point, you're all assuming the worst.

Apart from having a ****ed up moral compass what exactly has Nixon done wrong?

As long as the girls scandals keep getting oxygen then she isn't going to stop scheming. It's all getting a bit boring.

Has anyone asked the question how the HUN 'just happened' to be able to get video of him leaving the girls apartment the next day ?

Now I wonder how they knew where to go and what time to be there ?

Apart from having a ****ed up moral compass what exactly has Nixon done wrong?

As long as the girls scandals keep getting oxygen then she isn't going to stop scheming. It's all getting a bit boring.
I am sure his wife will think it nothing, as will Nixon's clients (esp the Sainters), the girl's parents will not care, the AFL will consider it business as usual (any press is good press) etc etc

Has anyone asked the question how the HUN 'just happened' to be able to get video of him leaving the girls apartment the next day ?

What bearing does that have on Nixons actions?

Greens policy now equates to legislation in NSW??[/quote]

Yes Greens pushed it through legislation in NSW years back. Would you believe on a conscience vote?

I am sure his wife will think it nothing, as will Nixon's clients (esp the Sainters), the girl's parents will not care, the AFL will consider it business as usual (any press is good press) etc etc

Sorry, i'll clarify.

Legally, what has he done wrong?

he was leaving at 7am wasn't he?

Depends what newspaper article you read I guess. The one I posted earlier said he stayed with her until she calmed down, then returned the next morning briefly to tell her he was not going to bother trying to help her anymore.

It does seem to me to be equally plausible explanation as having an affair. Probably more plausible because I don't think he would be that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps they'd been tailing him for days/weeks knowing he was up to no good. Perhaps they were tipped off. Either way it was good journalism.

The point is that he was sprung - the how he was sprung bit is irrelevant.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

That wasn't the point. It is solely in relation to the suggestion of an abuse of power, which is usually cited when there is a big gap in age and authority. Doesn't make him any less stupid for doing it, but the maliciousness is more at her end than his.

I agree! Nixon had no malice intent at all - he just wanted to "love" her; well sorta!! :D

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

OH well,, OK!! then it's not illegal to shack up with an underaged girl in a hotel and ply her with booze. Had me worried for awhile that this was against the law. :eek:
So now you say Nixon shacked up with an underaged girl? This feral isn't underage. Not for shagging anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back