Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her own words in Sunday Age 26 DEC 2010
This year meaning 2010

"This year, she says, she went "off the rails" and has been arrested several times for shoplifting, drug use, assault and trespass. She escaped each charge without conviction, she says, and felt invincible."

If drugs were involved in this, I can only guess who had them.

This year meaning 2010

"This year, she says, she went "off the rails" and has been arrested several times for shoplifting, drug use, assault and trespass. She escaped each charge without conviction, she says, and felt invincible."

In that case it was really clever for Nixon to give her piss - yes?

This year meaning 2010

Luckily in this country, police dont guess. They investigate.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

That wasn't the point. It is solely in relation to the suggestion of an abuse of power, which is usually cited when there is a big gap in age and authority. Doesn't make him any less stupid for doing it, but the maliciousness is more at her end than his.

I seem to remember you stating that you couldn't talk about this case because you may very well be involved.
Watch out for the upmarket BigFooty lawyers.

So the Herald Sun were there at 7am to see him leave the building but they weren't there at lets say 6.50am to see him enter the building? Really? Man of all the bad luck this guy has had that would be the icing on the cake because yanno if they hadda been there 10 minutes earlier his story would check out but they must have missed him by seconds.
Must have been caught in traffic coming back from Warnie's joint:)

Well according to many on here:

A 47 year old man married who who manages players she has alleged have treated her inappropriately, and who has himself has been named by her as treating her inappropriately; can go to her hotel room alone with her on Valentines day with booze and with no other witnesses to "console" her and to see if she is doing ok.
He is then seen leaving her room at 7:00 am the next day.

And there are people on here who say "What has he done wrong"

What sort of F***ed up society do we live in where people think this sort of behaviour is OK?
Because the other party is a known bunny boiler.

Signs of Ricky Nixon's unravelling apparent for years
SEPTEMBER
Player manager Ricky Nixon alleges the teen tried to extort $20,000 from him for a photo of Nick Riewoldt and Zac Dawson. He alleges she stripped in his office. The teen denies demanding money and claims Nixon had behaved inappropriately towards her.
Signs of Ricky Nixon's unravelling apparent for years

Great character assassination on Nixon.

Wilson can turn it on to portray Cousins as a Saint at Richmond, but Nixon has been heading down a troubled road for some time. I guess Caro has a few grudges with Carey's former manager and loves to stick the boot in like everyone. Her husband was just as bad with his reporting on Channel Seven. Two peas in a pod.

From the same Sunday Age story in December.

"She plans to start a journalism degree in February."

What, could it be she has already started with the HS?

It's like the whole world has become trailer trash, the media promote it and the punters lap it up. Who was it that observed Earth would be a lovely place if it wasn't for all the people?

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8213693

"Victoria Police confirmed it had received material allegedly involving Nixon and the girl and intends to interview Nixon about the allegations."

From now on you can get your own info...

The article you've given me doesn't actually give any more information than the things i've previously commented on. I guess you could make the assumption of illicit drugs being involved based on what you quoted, but there's no confirmation there.

Thanks for the effort though :thumbsu:

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8213693

"Victoria Police confirmed it had received material allegedly involving Nixon and the girl and intends to interview Nixon about the allegations."

From now on you can get your own info...

That doesn't mean they're talking to him about what he's done wrong. just that they're talking to him, maybe about what she's done wrong. ie. the credit card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it wrong for the English tabloids to trap the FIFA World Cup executive members taking bribes for votes, or the Pakistani Cricketers taking bribes for bowling No-Balls?

Of course not, that is what good Journo's do.

This is the same albeit on a smaller scale

Lets go with your theory for a minute.

In your world it is plausible that a 47 year old guy with no sexual interest in a 17 year old girl would rush to her hotel room only stopping to buy a bottle of booze for her (never said it was FOR her, just that he took it) and then he sat down and listened at length to her list all of the illegal things she had done to him including but not limited to invasion of privacy and theft. He then stayed with her because she was "upset" until she calmed down. It wasn't until prior to 7am the next morning that he returned to her hotel room to say he no longer wanted to counsel her.

So for you that is a plausible set of events? Really?
The fact that he claims she was emotionally distraught when she called him and his first thought was to get her some booze doesn't sound a little bit off to you?
So the Herald Sun were there at 7am to see him leave the building but they weren't there at lets say 6.50am to see him enter the building? Really? Man of all the bad luck this guy has had that would be the icing on the cake because yanno if they hadda been there 10 minutes earlier his story would check out but they must have missed him by seconds. (for all we know they do have footage of him arriving, but that wouldn't make as good a story now would it. he could've left and then called to say he was coming back, and then she calls the HS to come film him)

Why is everyone taking what the media and the girl are saying as gospel?

As I quoted earlier from the Herald sun it appears to be serious allegations and alledged proof regarding illicit drugs. Yes the page has been removed now... and now just comments being issued that they want to speak to Nixon, and I don't need to go and get the evidence myself for you guys... I don't have my head in the sand.

And there are people on here who say "What has he done wrong"

What sort of F***ed up society do we live in where people think this sort of behaviour is OK?

What sort of society are we living in where people believe every word they read in the gutter press, especially quotes from someone with such an obvious agenda? What happened to reason and fairness, listening to both sides of the story??

she likes to talk shit, if you read her formspring its full of her saying something, then something completely different a day later

As I quoted earlier from the Herald sun it appears to be serious allegations and alledged proof regarding illicit drugs. Yes the page has been removed now... and now just comments being issued that they want to speak to Nixon, and I don't need to go and get the evidence myself for you guys... I don't have my head in the sand.

yes but did it say they wanted to speak to him for providing the drugs? that he was a suspect of some sort?

of course they want to talk to him, to find out what's going on, doesn't mean he's guilty of anything, or that they think he is

What sort of society are we living in where people believe every word they read in the gutter press, especially quotes from someone with such an obvious agenda? What happened to reason and fairness, listening to both sides of the story??

See Nixon's admissions, ie his own words

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that the girl rang the Herald Sun and gave them the where and when so they could get pictures of Nixon. It was a set up from the beginning. That she played the primary part in the set up goes to her character and what she is all about.

But hey, let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Not the bloke who has started a million dollar business with dozens of employees from scratch. I mean, he must be a despicable human being.

She has consistently lied and schemed. She has tried blackmail and she is currently on charges of theft. Yet the 'moral police' on here and elsewhere are holding her up to be Mary Magdalene or something.

Fair dinkum, tall poppy syndrome gone mad.

As for Caro - standard MO from her. Wait for the other paper to break the story and then write a column a day later sticking the boots in. She does this time and time again.

I thoought it was simply pathetic of her, that story today. "Its been known for some time", "Sources say".

Nixon gets an A+ for stupidity for having anything to do with this person. But thats all he was. It will most probably cost him clients short and long term and they are the consequences he will wear. Heaven forbid what he is goinf through family-wise also.

Yet people still want their pound of flesh.

Never said you had your head in the sand.

Simply said I was commenting on the information that I had at hand, that information didn't include the illicit drug accusation and seeing as the article you quoted has been removed and there is no other confirmation, it still doesn't.

Its the sort of society where New Idea and Womans Day are huge sellers. They both delve into the same sort of thing.

They gets lots of readers because some sad cases like to see succesful people shot down. Makes them feel better about their own inadequate lives if truth be told..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back