Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

The MCC and The Long Room are always open to the general public on shield days.
You know that they won't let me back in after the "incident" with the fish, the broom and the can of paint from 2023. They use the same AI facial recognition system as Bunnings and Coles, which was my undoing.

You know that they won't let me back in after the "incident" with the fish, the broom and the can of paint from 2023. They use the same AI facial recognition system as Bunnings and Coles, which was my undoing.
With efforts like that, you should be well equipped for hazing/crossing the equator with the RAN. King Corey can give you more info.

Great win by NZ against India. I bet the next pitch is prepared to rag all over the place for the Indian spinners

yep good win. Found a real good one in Ravindra, plus O'Rourke is a pretty promising quick so some good signs for the future
good win for the girls too

The Black Caps beat India in India for only the third time ever, and NZW win the World Cup. Not a bad day for the Kiwis.

Another South African choke in a major tournament. Beat the red hot favourites in the semi and bottle the final. Some things never change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back