Game Day NMFC v Brisbane Lions - Gabba 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think getting a gig as an AFL footballer is as easy as a job pushing trolleys at Coles.

They're is no appreciation of how lucky these blokes are to be in this job with what appears like 0 interest in staying there!

Beamed to you live on ultrafast 1G Timor-Leste!

I knew eventualy I'd be proven right about Atley, and he epitomises our whole team, and it's not just him, we're weak. We're great when everything is going our way, but virtually hopeless when it's not.

Positive is Brisbane can't play any better and we can't play any worse. Still think we will win this start to the 3rd quarter will tell all

Need the most almighty of sprays at HT. Will Brad do it or give the boys a pat on the back??
Shithouse first half. Embarrassing. This has to be the most frustrating team to support. The last 2 years have been one big roller coaster.

Seems to be an inexplicable tendency on this board to not blame the playing group as a whole for shit performances like that quarter.

Yeah the coach has some say in what the players do but it's not like it's a ****ing video game and he is MAKING the players stand around like statues, not chasing, not putting in any effort.

Only blokes that even look to be trying are Dal Santo and maybe Gibson.

This is ****ing embarrassing, and I'm not someone who often gets worked up over football.

Better than what Adams, Warren, Black and Bastinac have dished up, at least Harper has some speed and you know he can lay a tackle.

Good for Harper and his speed and tackling. How about he learn to get the football?

We played poorly in the second quarter, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone on this board, but apparently it is. :confused: There are too many idiots on this board.

We have weathered the best Brisbane can offer, Brad will make a few changes to the set up and the way we play, and come the third quarter, we will begin to peg back Brisbane's slender lead. It is the way we have played all season, unfortunately, but has been successful against better teams than the Lions. Show some faith idiots.

No choice but to show faith. Don't need to be happy about that rubbish, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only blokes that even look to be trying are Dal Santo and maybe Gibson.

They're the 2 that stand out to me as well. Levi & Basti in patches as well.

We played poorly in the second quarter, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone on this board, but apparently it is. :confused: There are too many idiots on this board.

We have weathered the best Brisbane can offer, Brad will make a few changes to the set up and the way we play, and come the third quarter, we will begin to peg back Brisbane's slender lead. It is the way we have played all season, unfortunately, but has been successful against better teams than the Lions. Show some faith idiots.

If we're a genuine top 6/8 team, irrespective of outside factors, win/lose/draw this level of football cannot be accepted.

You can cop a 15 minute lapse even against a team where Brisbane are at, but from half way through the first to half time isn't good enough.

P*** off getting on Black's back... The back line has had 3 tackles amongst 6 players, Mckenzie 2 touches, warren zip, everyone's love child Thomas has had 7 touches too so where are the comments about him missing. Cunnington had had 8, Adams 8... Black is fast becoming the whipping boy around here.

These ****in guys are just waiting for the lions to roll over and die.

Doesn't happen every week.

We have brought these boys up too soft. I don't blame them. I blame the coach who never applied serious pressure to many of these players.

No choice but to show faith. Don't need to be happy about that rubbish, though.

I'm not happy either, but I'm not going rubbish my players or coach either. That's just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back