Game Day NMFC v Pies GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few thoughts:

Championdata has us leading the clearances 21-19. I would argue their clearances have been much silkier than ours. Bombs off one step from congestion rarely work out well in modern footy, especially against one of the best spreading teams in the competition.

Watch how many times O'Brien is by himself a few metres behind his ruckman in stoppages. I don't where his opponent is but O'Brien is working well with Jolly - plenty of easy ball direct from taps.

Thomas has starred. That fourth goal he kicked was all Lindsay: affected the Collingwood kick which resulted in the turnover he ultimately kicked the goal from. Superb half of footy.

These commentators are woeful. Unfortunately even Huddo has caught the anti-North contagion from Roos and Healy.
I used to have a lot of time for Healy but I just want to kick his head in now
Thomas has looked chock full of confidence - I used to think he'd never make it but he's looking to be a better version of Stephen Milne now - minister the sex stuff

Macmillan, Tarrant, Petrie, Harper all pathetic 1st half. Jacobs seems to have no concept of defensive pressure, whilst Atley is having a poor game.

Swallow is an absolute gun. LT going beautifully (despite 50 brain fade). Goldstein getting right on top. Lachie our only decent marking option, played ok. Grima solid, as per Thompson.

Think we can win, but if so many guys dont contribute will be tough.

I used to have a lot of time for Healy but I just want to kick his head in now
Thomas has looked chock full of confidence - I used to think he'd never make it but he's looking to be a better version of Stephen Milne now - minister the sex stuff
Minus the sex stuff

Thompson has done well considering Clokes 3 goals. Narni been good.
Mullet needs to keep it simple. He is not experienced enough to be doing the impossible. Would have played LA instead for more run. Our link up has not been as good as last year.
MacMillan is soft and has been poor. Sorry JMac but I just dont see his value now. Needs to lift.
Wells was excellent early on before going forward. Need him back in the middle. Ziebs has been good in the middle as has Cunners. Goldi dominating Jolly.
Swallow BOG and Bastinac okay.
Thomas excellent, Tarrant needs to get some anger about him. Lachy good. Adams needs a run in the middle.
And then there were Atley, Harper and Petrie???? WTF lift.
Hope this shootout continues and we kick away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are getting thrashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back