No Judd at the junior clinic today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just Waite

Senior List
Jun 13, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Just had a little bit on the Carlton junior clinic today.

There was no Chris Judd.

Marc Murphy had something to say., along the lines of "he has got out of a good one here today".

For mine that is poor form from Chris. He could of made a little apperance at the start or the end.

I'm sure some of the young ones would be a little upset he was not there, considering the amount of #5's wondering around at games nowadays.

Anyways hopefully he will continue training. By the way when does training resume? Is there training on the July 8th?

For mine that is poor form from Chris. He could of made a little apperance at the start or the end.

I'm sure some of the young ones would be a little upset he was not there, considering the amount of #5's wondering around at games nowadays.

yep agreed. trade chris judd immediately in my honest opinion. no commitment. no passion. no idea. useless player, trade please.

Just had a little bit on the Carlton junior clinic today.

There was no Chris Judd.

Marc Murphy had something to say., along the lines of "he has got out of a good one here today".

Anyways hopefully he will continue training. By the way when does training resume? Is there training on the July 8th?

Bit harsh maybe?

Their will be 100 more clinics in the years to come which i am sure he will attend.
And if he is suffering concussion as per say the last thing you would want to have to put up with is 1000's of little Juddys running around screaming at you.

yep agreed. trade chris judd immediately in my honest opinion. no commitment. no passion. no idea. useless player, trade please.

I was not meaning to that extreme but he is captain. He is the kids role model.

For mine he could of made an apperance.

With the club just breaking a club member record he could have been present, that is all I'm saying.

But if you feel we have to trade him that is your opinion. :thumbsu:

With the club just breaking a club member record he could have been present, that is all I'm saying.

"I think many people in the community view footballers as role models, I would never dispute that," Judd said. "But if I were a parent, I would want my children to have as their role models someone they actually know. If people think that because someone is on TV, that makes them a better person than somebody else, then that is misguided."

What Mentallo said. :thumbsu:

Despite his current injuries, Juddy still has pretty good skills. Doubt he would get much value from a kid's clinic. Could be wrong.
You always find away to make me laugh Thy.....No Juddy hasn't done enough for the club, He should permently stand out the front of the social club signings autographs until his wrist breaks then some people would be happy.

Bit harsh maybe?

Their will be 100 more clinics in the years to come which i am sure he will attend.
And if he is suffering concussion as per say the last thing you would want to have to put up with is 1000's of little Juddys running around screaming at you.
:thumbsu:
And to think only 5 days earlier he ruled himself out of a match due to this concussion..........could be something in that. ;)

Some people need to think before they complain.:cool:

Despite his current injuries, Juddy still has pretty good skills. Doubt he would get much value from a kid's clinic. Could be wrong.
What are you on about? Judd still has a long way to go!

It's not like he's a Brownlow medallist, moron.:thumbsdown:

:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he's still so out of his head from the concussion he was tackling kids to the ground, straight-arming them and taking 4 bounces the wrong way and kicking a point. The Blues didn't want that PR nightmare on their hands.

The Rodan clinic.............

I was there yesterday was a bit of a dissapointment but i would rather let him rest and be ready for the StKilda match if thats what he needs.

Me and Eddie were taking snap shots for goal on the boundary for a while IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

And who are you exactly to organise Chris Judds life ????
What is to say he didn't have a prior committment birdbrain !!!
Would you like some cheese with your trivial whine !!!!!
WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE Get over it numbnuts...

then i don't get it :confused: if he isn't scheduled to be there, how can someone be upset that he wasn't there?

Some people want all things from all people all the time. Don't try to understand them.......and don't feed them.......just maintain eye contact as back away.:thumbsu:

Some people want all things from all people all the time. Don't try to understand them.......and don't feed them.......just maintain eye contact as back away.:thumbsu:

On fire today, BB. Hope the customers are getting just as good service. Acute. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Judd at the junior clinic today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back