Nominate the DUD of the decade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Took 69 years to win your first and lucky premiership mate, so you cannot talk and St.Kilda was an after-thought in joining the league, the VFL back then asked Port Melbourne and Williamstown to join the VFL before St.Kilda. :D ;)

lol I think he is referring to our long drought mate, but appreciate the effort though. ;) :p

Funny, you'd think with the AFL handouts after having your culture destroyed in a move to Sydney it would've taken you longer than 23 years to win a flag? The AFL were basically handing it out on a silver platter and you still ****ed it up in 96! But thanks for taking that away from us!

Oh and 69 < 72

Funny, you'd think with the AFL handouts after having your culture destroyed in a move to Sydney it would've taken you longer than 23 years to win a flag? The AFL were basically handing it out on a silver platter and you still ****ed it up in 96! But thanks for taking that away from us!

Oh and 69 < 72

What handouts did we receive from 82 to 92? But hey, glad to know that you're still paranoid, that I nominated a St.Kilda player though. You cannot handle the fact, that you do indeed have duds in your side?

Like someone else said, he was clearly not worth a number 2 draft pick.

But, never seen a shitter post like that before, so well done on achieving something, unlike your mob. :eek:

Now that it has been reduced to 1 game surely that little fat bloke that ate Derrick Kickett gets a mention in Relton Roberts.... :eek:

1 game spud of the year for mine. Woefull Tigers just keep producing them. :eek:

What handouts did we receive from 82 to 92? But hey, glad to know that you're still paranoid, that I nominated a St.Kilda player though. You cannot handle the fact, that you do indeed have duds in your side?

Like someone else said, he was clearly not worth a number 2 draft pick.

But, never seen a shitter post like that before, so well done on achieving something, unlike your mob. :eek:

Why exactly are you stopping at 1992?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Daniel McAllister qualif?. Drafted in about 97, finished in 02 I think. Top 10 pick, 6 games or so. Delisted, then unfathomably redrafted by Sheedy at about pick 64. Lasted another season.

Which is why I said Partly, because he still managed to stink it up until the end of 2002 when he was no where near up to to it after being drafted in 1996 at pick 5.

Has to be McDougall.

After being traded from WC to Bullies, he said in an interview that he was happy to be traded because "... I just didn't fit in with the other (WC) players; all they ever talked about was footy, and I'm not into it that much."

"Dancing" Darren Walsh, managed 2 games before being delisted by the Bombers. Last I heard (it was a few years ago) he was struggling to hold a spot in the seniors in his EDFL team.

Which is why I said Partly, because he still managed to stink it up until the end of 2002 when he was no where near up to to it after being drafted in 1996 at pick 5.

Sorry bud, had not noticed your earlier post, so was not referring to it. But I think we agree on his duddiness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nominate the DUD of the decade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back