Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it happened....sadly my Nan passed away this afternoon, we were all there as she took her last breath, as she was being given her Last Rites.

It was peaceful in a sense, for the first time in a long time she wasn't in pain anymore.
sorry for the loss of your Nan mate; if she was in a lot of pain, at least that has gone now. Go easy

I am based in Sydney, but have never got into league. That has now changed - go the Perth Bears!!!
Great to see Bears back if it happens.

My dad played Reserve grade for North Sydney in the early 90s.

They will have plenty of support for Sydney away games.

The big question will be will Perth get behind them.

Great to see Bears back if it happens.

My dad played Reserve grade for North Sydney in the early 90s.

They will have plenty of support for Sydney away games.

The big question will be will Perth get behind them.

The Western Reds fiasco left many WA based NRL fans disgusted with the cavalier manner we were treated in.

Hopefully the Bears get back into the top grade but it will be a huge ask for WA to back them in given past event.

The Western Reds fiasco left many WA based NRL fans disgusted with the cavalier manner we were treated in.

Hopefully the Bears get back into the top grade but it will be a huge ask for WA to back them in given past event.
That would be the major concern. Having a folded Sydney club come back into it as Perth.

Perth seemed to get great crowds though whenever NRL games and origin is taken over there.

There seems to be an appetite for Rugby League in WA.

Like if Melbourne have a team then Perth should.

The Norf Sydney logo was the original Cocaine Bear. The nightmares this would give to the kids would've killed the NRL off within a generation if they let them back in to that national comp.
1720434866727.png
They even had a more terrifying red-eyed bear after doing a few lines!
1720435150090.png
No question this should be Perth's logo.

Last edited:
I haven't played either of the rugby codes, but I can get into union a bit.
The nrl game comes across as essentially a training drill in its simplicity, so it becomes very boring after a short time.
I would rather watch lawn bowls than nrl

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been waiting for something to fill my cartoon void, might give it a go.

Can't believe Netflix cancelled inside job :(
Gone the same way as Final Space. Though I think HBO is to blame for that

Close Enough, Ten Year Old Tom, Little Demon, Koala Man ect ect, all great shows that should have been given more seasons.

Instead we have sh*t like Mulligan and Captain Fall
I’ve heard of koala man..

Must glad UPLOAD is getting a final season to wrap things up.

My condolences go out to the family of South Fremantle colts player, Nick Campo, who was tragically taken in a car accident on Saturday night.
Another taken far too young.
My thoughts and condolences go out to Nicks family, freinds, colts team mates and the South Fremantle Football Club.
May he rest in peace. 1721022922990.png

It's not coming home. Sucked in English.
Piers Morgan claiming they were the better side on twitter at half time.

I watched the full game and Piers really is making a fool of himself. England were maybe on top for 10 out of the full 90 minutes. England had an insanely easy run to the final (if the last eight, four of the best five were on one side of the draw) and nearly stuffed it up multiple times. Beaten by a better side who actually earned their way to final by being good for 90 minutes rather than snatching stoppage time goals.

Well deserved Spain! No one else was even close to being a worthy winner this tournament.

I watched the full game and Piers really is making a fool of himself. England were maybe on top for 10 out of the full 90 minutes. England had an insanely easy run to the final (if the last eight, four of the best five were on one side of the draw) and nearly stuffed it up multiple times. Beaten by a better side who actually earned their way to final by being good for 90 minutes rather than snatching stoppage time goals.

Well deserved Spain! No one else was even close to being a worthy winner this tournament.
AHHH ggod Ole Percy looking for another moral victory after another loss. I guess he and the Kiwi Stokes will be able get togethe, maybe with Root , and have another tear jerking session about how good it is to be a loser, but with moral victories.
Onya Percy.

Moral victory is the rest of the world get the celebrate in England's misery

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back