Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning team gets Roaming Brian

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Poor bastard...

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

I couldn't' hear the siren either.

Mind you, Reiwoldt caused the whole problem telling that other guy to slow down - love how the other guy dobbed Reiwoldt right in it at the post game interview, lol! He oughta get his mind back on footy instead of focusing on his 'glamourous' footy show roles....then again, the latter might be his full time job soon...

Draw still not ideal for us. If we finish on the same amount of wins, they'll still be ahead.

I treat a draw as giving a team the equivalent of 'super percentage' in that they will always, no matter what, fall ahead of all other teams on same number of wins.

Draw still not ideal for us. If we finish on the same amount of wins, they'll still be ahead.

I treat a draw as giving a team the equivalent of 'super percentage' in that they will always, no matter what, fall ahead of all other teams on same number of wins.
We’ve got the game in hand though, I like the draw (obvs a loss would be better) as you say it takes out percentage, but it also just means we need to worry about winning and that takes care of the rest, no missing out on percentage (ie brissy game last year)

We win 3 of 5 they lose 2 of 4 we’re in

Poor bastard...

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

I couldn't' hear the siren either.

Mind you, Reiwoldt caused the whole problem telling that other guy to slow down - love how the other guy dobbed Reiwoldt right in it at the post game interview, lol! He oughta get his mind back on footy instead of focusing on his 'glamourous' footy show roles....then again, the latter might be his full time job soon...
Didn’t mind taking a dive in the last few seconds either.

Can’t wait to have him and Dangerfield jarring our eardrums, with the commentators fawning over them. Another reason to turn down the commentary and avoid all footy shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back