No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints on the charge. Could be a finals against swans instead.
The Swans just goaled which should put an end to that speculation. The Saints are no Collingwood.

You're missing out on one of this places great pleasures.

If Carlton were to lower him into the grave, it'd be a one last bumpy ride as they'd choke and and drop him to the bottom.
Yes. Yes, you're right. It was a moment of weakness. I'm not sure what came over me.

Pretty funny though, you'd have to admit.

I almost never go to oppo boards but today I made an exception. I had a sneaky peek at the first page of the Carlton autopsy thread. It had a poignant post on it (stop me if you've heard it before):

"When I die I want Carlton to lower me into the grave so I can be let down one last time"

Carlton supporter or not, you just can't help but feel for him. We all know what it's like.
If you don’t want to visit the Carlton board, where there is no doubt some decent people, maybe go and mock this dickhead instead?

Great line on the ABC radio broadcast this afternoon.

First commentator: "A seagull seems to have found its way under the closed roof and can't get out. It's been hanging around all game mostly around the half forward line"

Second commentator: "Must be Jack Higgins"

Last edited:
Yes. Yes, you're right. It was a moment of weakness. I'm not sure what came over me.

Pretty funny though, you'd have to admit.
Its one of my favourite things to do a tour of oppo boards after they lose.

The Tigers one used to be glorious. I havent been there in some time...

Im fully aware that what goes around comes around.

hats off to Melbourne, pinched a game from nowhere last week, then trounced a good side away to claim a top 2 spot, what a great round and fortnight for them, gunna be hard to beat now

Dan Hannebery being chaired off by Steele and Josh Kennedy was awesome to see. How fitting to play your final match against your former side.

Respect to Hanners. Sounds like a great bloke. Giving a thumbs up to the Swans cheer squad was pure class and well done for the cheer squad cheering a former player on a great career.

You have to hand it to Craig McRae. Top four in his first year as coach; something Bevo hasn't been able to achieve in 7 seasons. And with a side who finished near the bottom of the ladder last year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know when an opponents loss is too devastating? Like it's so bad you can't even enjoy the schadenfreude, because you're genuinely concerned for their fans' mental wellbeing?
**** everything about Carlton and their arrogance built on brown paper bag and depression era premierships

* everything about Carlton and their arrogance built on brown paper bag and depression era premierships
Hate Carlton but the salary cap only came in the mid 80’s, and there was a moratorium up until the early ‘90’s.

Only one brown paper bag flag at the most.

Having said that I hope the smartarse who I sat in front of in round 2 and kept on saying ‘bust’ every time Jamarra went near the ball is suffering big time tonight.

Happened to us in 89 as I recall.

Wasn’t much sympathy for us then as I recall.

Yep, f*** Carlton. I have no respect for them and their arrogant entitled supporters. Hope they wallow all summer.

Whatever happens with us (and I still don't want this to paper over the cracks) and even if we get eliminated in the first week (likely) the whole comp will always have Kozzie Pickett with 11 seconds to go and what happened today. 😂

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back