No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had too much trouble with Carlton fans, but I hope that prick and his mates who yelled abuse at me from the opening bounce until they were moved on by security during Lewis Young’s debut game at the G had a great weekend.

Absolute campaigning bully boy campaigners , eat shit.

I didn’t get to the game when we played Carlton, but those who sit around us said they were particularly bad.

Over sense of entitlement, arrogance, hides the insecurity that they are losing the grip of being a ‘big club’.

“Brown paper bag” also refers to their wealth which they flaunted and used to buy and retain players. As soon as the salary cap and equalisation came in they turned to s**t.

They were never keen to play the game on an equal footing with the rest of the competition.

Oh, and, "We're Carlton. Everyone else can get *ed". 🤭

Crows supporters are objectively the worst in the league. Loud, obnoxious, entitled, stupid, and violent.

The most entitled supporters in Vic are easily the Essendon and Carlton crowd. Bombers fans are too dense to really loathe. But those born to rule Blues are just that perfect storm arrogance and premature ejaculators that it makes them so easy to really hate.
So **** them. May their pain never end.

Surely no team in AFL history has made the top 4 with a percentage of 104%. Damn Collingwood were so good at winning the close ones. This is coaching, attitude and hard work. Our list is miles better than theirs but here we are….
Dogs had a percentage of 101.7% I believe in 1997 and finished 3rd

Sam Mayes delisted today by Port. I remember some on here wanted him in the McCrae/Stringer draft, skipped a bullet there. Mind you I wanted Aish in Bont’s draft :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching on the couch. When Elliott kicked the winner did Ginnivan block/shepherd saad in the marking contest immediately prior? I’ve heard no one raise it.

Just watching on the couch. When Elliott kicked the winner did Ginnivan block/shepherd saad in the marking contest immediately prior? I’ve heard no one raise it.
Few have mentioned it’s payback for Maynard getting blocked before Sheed marked in the 2018 granny. I thought Ginnivan ran in front of him while the ball was airborne and then committed to the shepherd once it got the ground. Either way eat shit Blues.

Sam Mayes delisted today by Port. I remember some on here wanted him in the McCrae/Stringer draft, skipped a bullet there. Mind you I wanted Aish in Bont’s draft :$

I was one of them. Was very high on him and Stringer, think Macrae was the right call haha.

Thought he shared a lot of characteristics to Ryan Griffen and thought he’d make the leap for sure. Showed some signs in his first two seasons at AFL level but never kicked on from them. Brisbane probably wasn’t the easiest place to play for in those years. Ultimately though, just wasn’t quite good enough.

I think it really comes down to whether Saad was in a marking contest for that ball (in which case it was a block) or whether he wasn't (in which case legal shephard, as the ball was within 5m and that's allowed). Could probably argue either way, but I don't think he was ever a realistic chance of marking it so play on for mine.

It’s been a great fortnight and they’d start favourites against the Swans. Their average record against top eight sides is a worry though. Upside is even if they lose they probably won’t have to travel. Just think they’ll struggle to knock over there straight.

Damn, you’re right. I just realised that.

They win the QF at MCG, then they’ll have the PF there and obviously the GF.

Even if they lose the QF, they’ll be home at the MCG v lions/tigers, then theoretically away for the PF - which will actually be at the MCG v Cats/Pies.

Nice work if you can get it.

Damn, you’re right. I just realised that.

They win the QF at MCG, then they’ll have the PF there and obviously the GF.

Even if they lose the QF, they’ll be home at the MCG v lions/tigers, then theoretically away for the PF - which will actually be at the MCG v Cats/Pies.

Nice work if you can get it.
Dream run.

I just can’t see them winning the three though. They’ve been patchy as anything second half of the year.

Melbourne's best for mine (dismantling Freo away, Brissy away) still trumps anything I have seen from Geelong this year.

Matthew Lloyd criticising Darcy Gardiner for directing his punches to the corridor inside defensive 50 instead of the boundary line.

Try watching our Gardner and his backline teammates Lloydo.

They will jump 3 men to a single marking contest, smash into each other, attempt to punch the ball, miss it entirely, and concede a walk-in joe the goose from a regulation inside 50.

Matthew Lloyd criticising Darcy Gardiner for directing his punches to the corridor inside defensive 50 instead of the boundary line.

Try watching our Gardner and his backline teammates Lloydo.

They will jump 3 men to a single marking contest, smash into each other, attempt to punch the ball, miss it entirely, and concede a walk-in joe the goose from a regulation inside 50.
Suggest you actually watch Gardener his spoiling is elite. When his teammates get in the way it's a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back