No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get Jake Stringer. How can you be a full time athlete, get all the resources in the world in regards to health and nutrition.. and still be fat. Not AFL fat like Swan or Hodge were, everyday fat.

I can only imagine how much you’d have to eat and drink to be in that condition as someone who plays and trains full time.

Still having a good season. Of course his best days were when he was a skinny 18-20 year old. Some players bulk up at the gym, some at KFC.

My ladder prediction and all games go the way of favourites for the rest of the season. We win against Roos and Crows. We beat Giants at Sovereign Hill we finish second. We lose we finish 8th and play Port in Adelaide uggh
A small tip: all games will not go the way of the favourites for the rest of the season. Particularly not amongst the teams playing each other in the 8.

Brisbane showing the advanage of not peaking early. They're the team to beat right now. Can they keep the form going into September?

Feels like that. They have timed their run they seem healthy and they look ominous.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back