No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Was like 5 or 6 games that could have a bearing on our finals chances/placements this weekend. One went our way with the Blues losing, the Giants vs Hawks was a good result either way, favorable chance top 4 vs securing a spot the 8 with a few games left, and I think most here would rather be assured of making the 8 before worrying about placings.

Essendon winning will be good for our top 4 chances, given Fremantle need to drop two of their last 4 and have a tough run home.

One more win from the final 3 weeks will be enough to secure finals for us. Our percentage is to high, and is essentially a bonus win. Still plenty of 8 point games to come. Going to be one of the best and tightest finishes to a Home and Away season that I can ever recall.

Was like 5 or 6 games that could have a bearing on our finals chances/placements this weekend. One went our way with the Blues losing, the Giants vs Hawks was a good result either way, favorable chance top 4 vs securing a spot the 8 with a few games left, and I think most here would rather be assured of making the 8 before worrying about placings.

Essendon winning will be good for our top 4 chances, given Fremantle need to drop two of their last 4 and have a tough run home.

One more win from the final 3 weeks will be enough to secure finals for us. Our percentage is to high, and is essentially a bonus win. Still plenty of 8 point games to come. Going to be one of the best and tightest finishes to a Home and Away season that I can ever recall.
I think the plastics lose 2 more at least. Maybe all 3

Still find it pathetic that the Giants still need to come here to Canberra to play in front of a half decent crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They are a pathetic club. Absolutely zero footprint on West Sydney and no fans whatsoever.

Contract year as well. It’s the type of deal a club like Essington probably shouldn’t renew, but will.

Hopefully 3+ years
He has been awful this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing to this crap Bombers side hasn't gotten any less annoying over time, particularly as we won that game on xScore. They have bog ordinary players all over the ground.
Six different team members in that loss. I think we have a better balance now. One stands out, Rory Lobb!

I don’t get Jake Stringer. How can you be a full time athlete, get all the resources in the world in regards to health and nutrition.. and still be fat. Not AFL fat like Swan or Hodge were, everyday fat.

I can only imagine how much you’d have to eat and drink to be in that condition as someone who plays and trains full time.
Some medications blow it out but yeah, it is hard to fathom

Going to be one of the best and tightest finishes to a Home and Away season that I can ever recall.

Yes. I'm wondering if Irene goes to more AA meetings and if John and her become a thing. Alf seems to be nicer nowadays, which worries me. Will Tane do the right thing and marry Harper? So many things to worry about.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nik Cox is incredibly shit.

How the **** was Ben McKay offered one million for this season ? He’s a 105kg witches hat

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back