Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiw many for top 4 do you think? 3 wins?

Depends on other results.

Carlton for example, have Port (h), Coll, Hawks, Eagles (a), Saints. Realistically they are favourites in all 5 (plus North this arvo). They win out that's top 2 sewn up for them.

Geelong have North (Hobart), Crows (h), Freo (a), Saints, Eagles (h). Start favourites in 4 of those games. Win those 4 and 3rd/4th is locked up.

Freo have Melbourne (h), Eagles, Essendon (a), Cats (h), Giants (a), Port (h), Probably favourites in all their home game. 4 wins.

Brisbane have Sydney (h), Suns (a), Saints (a), Giants (h), Collingwood (a), Essendon (h). Pretty rough trot. Win half of them and they're in with a shout for top 4.

Port may need to win 4 just to make top 4 let alone top 2. Could come down to that Freo game in the last round.

Port are very ordinary aren't they.

How the **** are they in the 8?
Interesting draw they have for their last 5 games: Blues,Swans, Dees, us then Freo.

Potentially and not inconceivably they could lose their last 4 and miss the 8 entirely.

I think they will beat the Swans, who arguably just need one more win to secure top spot on the ladder. Swans may be more likely to manage players in the run into September.

No doubt whatsoever, the Showdown will loom as a game for them to either make the 8, top 4 or secure a home final. Stakes will be very high for them, whereas we will have nothing to play for and with that comes the freedom to play more naturally.

Interesting draw they have for their last 5 games: Blues,Swans, Dees, us then Freo.

Potentially and not inconceivably they could lose their last 4 and miss the 8 entirely.

I think they will beat the Swans, who arguably just need one more win to secure top spot on the ladder. Swans may be more likely to manage players in the run into September.

No doubt whatsoever, the Showdown will loom as a game for them to either make the 8, top 4 or secure a home final. Stakes will be very high for them, whereas we will have nothing to play for and with that comes the freedom to play more naturally.
We will pump them.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol
How?
The will get smashed against Carlton
Sydney will beat them even at AO
Melbourne at MCG. Na not winning that
Showdown ok maybe one but 50/50
Then Freo in Perth.
They may win one more.
I genuinely want Port to make 8. They dont have the game plan nor the depth of players to go deep into September.

So anything that can keep Kenny at Port longer, is always the preferred option. It will just delay the inevitable rebuild.

I genuinely want Port to make 8. They dont have the game plan nor the depth of players to go deep into September.

So anything that can keep Kenny at Port longer, is always the preferred option. It will just delay the inevitable rebuild.
They can't afford to sack him.

Even if they have the pay half contract clause, the AFL won't let them pay out half of Ken's $800k plus salary.

The hubris will come from them missing the Eight winning only one from their last five games. And we pump them.

Supporters up in arms, AFL won't let them sack him, and Tredrea hamstrung.

The kicker would be Carr getting the WCE job.

Get your popcorn ready.....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably 2-3.

Whoever makes 3rd & 4th will be in decent form.
Lions are really getting into a prime position for September, especially if they can win today.

They play, Suns, Saints, Giants, Pies then the Dons.

They should be winning 4/5 of those, that will land in them in the Top 4.

Lions are really getting into a prime position for September, especially if they can win today.

They play, Suns, Saints, Giants, Pies then the Dons.

They should be winning 4/5 of those, that will land in them in the Top 4.
Good chance they will finish 2nd, which gives them a huge shot at the flag.

Incredible given their poor start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideally they would sneak into 8th & 1st week exit. We helped them this round.

And they didn't even lose directly because of an umpiring decision. It's a classic Scott brother deflection from their dismal end to the game
If memory serves isn’t one of them still conducting an “investigation”?

Been waiting for his findings for several years now

Maybe that was Beveridge??

🤪

JHF is the other one who has developed the habbit of throwing himself forward when tackled from behind. If I was the coaches I'd be trying to get it out if his game. Firstly because he is too good a player to do it but secondly he will get himself injured as he gets older.
Something I've noticed with JHF is that he has one method at the ball-up. He just runs through the centre of the stoppage - every time. I get being in motion is a good thing - but it's so predictable the way he does it.

Not a lot of craft to it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back