Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo are good when they are on. Seem to be well coached. Don't anyone write them off.
As close as this season's been, there's a gap emerging. Sydney, Brisbane, Carlton, Freo and GWS are the top 5 (whoever misses the top 4 will be unlikely but, God, I hope it's Carlton, that would be the league's worst nightmare). The Hawks have been the form team but they've come from too far back. If they make finals, I suspect they'll burn out.

I was singing with Charlie in the last quarter. :$

tenor.gif

:D
That was one of the best football goals you’ll see. Ruckman takes it out of the air handballs to the running player. Finds a target, target finds Cameron who finishes superbly, amazing stuff

As close as this season's been, there's a gap emerging. Sydney, Brisbane, Carlton, Freo and GWS are the top 5 (whoever misses the top 4 will be unlikely but, God, I hope it's Carlton, that would be the league's worst nightmare). The Hawks have been the form team but they've come from too far back. If they make finals, I suspect they'll burn out.

Reckon next week’s game against us is the Hawks elimination final. They win they probably play finals with Richmond and North the last two games and would give them 13 wins. Don’t think they will beat Giants or Carlton.

OMG Lions move into second spot. They were outside the eight a few weeks ago. Crazy season.
We were both 3-5 when we played the draw, with us ahead on percentage. Amazing what can happen when you win.

Reckon next week’s game against us is the Hawks elimination final. They win they probably play finals with Richmond and North the last two games and would give them 13 wins. Don’t think they will beat Giants or Carlton.
It would be so nice to deflate their balloon. We owe those bastards so much pain, particularly from the freekickhawthorn era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Hawks beat everyone right now. How long that lasts remains to be seen but they are the form team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back