Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry McKay looked very concussed there.

Let's see who they play next week....

Posted in the GBU thread but is probably better here.

Interesting, Essendon were within 3 points of going into 2nd spot on the ladder. Now you would expect GWS to beat GC, Melbourne to beat Fremantle and Port to beat Richmond. Melbourne are flakey atm and Fremantle maybe deserve more of my respect but Essendon probably 50/50 chance of being out of the 8 by the end of the round.
Melbourne had one job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the AFL is not going to be happy at this point - 5 non-Vic sides and only 3 Vic sides.

There is a remote possibility no finals in Victoria the first week which potentially means no Preliminary Finals in Victoria in week 3.

The Victorians great hope is CARLTON! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would put money on Carlton making the GF - not because they are good or bad but because #FreeKickCarlton will be off tap the next 7 games

These two are worthy of playing off in the GF.

I must say though, all the games the Swans have lost have been by less than a goal, they're not really a clutch team.
Not sure the AFL will allow it.

I'd be very surprised if Blues don't make the GF if they finish top 2.

Did they even test him?
Eventually. Stayed on the ground for 6-7 minutes and kicked a goal before reluctantly coming off for a test. Had sent the runner away once.

Came back on during the next quarter.

Will Billy Dowling be rewarded for his "body of work" for the rising star this week??
It'll likely be Logan Evans from Port this week who was the fifth highest ranked player on the ground.

Last edited:
This season is shaping up like the Melbourne Cup

Early favourite Magpies have fallen badly off the pace and left a huge hole at the head of the field

Second favourite Swans have led all along the back straight but are showing signs of tiring

Up and comers Blues, Giants and Bombers have stayed with the pack to position themselves to make a move on the home turn, but they’re struggling in the heavy conditions

Big improvers Freo, Hawks and Doggies are making a late run and exciting the punters who took advantage of the early odds on offer

Meanwhile the old stayer Lions, solid place getter in recent Cups but without a Group 1 win, have worked their way strongly through the field to fill the gap left by the Maggies

It could be a photo finish in a very tight race!

Sadly it seems that Kenny’s Power Rangers are headed for the knackery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back