Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't offer him a contract at all. Delist.

Kinda weird where he stands to be honest when it comes to playing the game.

On the positive, he'd be third on the list of goal kickers for the Crows if he played for us with 364

On the negative, outside of his hype, he rarely seems to win games where say a counterpart in De Goey does and slots big goals in finals

Plus I think he's a dickhead, there is that

Last week I had a nap about now and my 2 tips were leading and I lost

My 2 tips are currently behind - do I go and nap?
Better to be blissfully asleep rather than watch in increasing rage

Suns disappointing on their home deck again, Mac Andrew looked like Barrie Robran last week, very ordinary today in the bits I've watched..

all the media thought, just add Dimma and it will just click

the reality is Dimma hasn’t done much better the Dew, same with St Kilda, Lyon hasn’t done any better than Ratten, while we are at it, at Essendon, Brad Scott has not performed any better than Rutten

maybe as an industry we need to be harder on players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are going to miss the 8 if they don't beat Port next week, they may miss the 8 even if they win if the Bulldogs Carlton and Hawthorn all win their next two games

Suns disappointing on their home deck again, Mac Andrew looked like Barrie Robran last week, very ordinary today in the bits I've watched..

Their list is overrated.

Even the much vaunted midfield is average. Anderson/Flanders don’t run both ways, Rowell lacks athleticism to run away from contests, game is starting to go by Miller and the likes of Humphrey have not come on as expected. They religiously get smacked in Centre Clearances : 18-7 Melbourne’s way today, 17-10 Essendon, 14-8 WCE, 11-9 Brisbane in the three weeks prior.

And there is a lot of averageness amongst the supporting cast - Lemmens, Budarick, Graham, Holman, Long to name a few.

Rioli is not what they need - should be focusing on another gun mid first.

Damn! Freo hungry at home next week 🤣
Freo v Port are the last match so Freo will know before the game starts if they can make the 8 or not.... I'm expecting a Geelong win so large against Stkilda in the final round that they finish 2nd on percentage so it doesn't matter if Port win both games

A bit like all those years ago when we missed top 4 because Essendon lost to Stkilda by 100 points in the last game of the season

Their list is overrated.

Even the much vaunted midfield is average. Anderson/Flanders don’t run both ways, Rowell lacks athleticism to run away from contests, game is starting to go by Miller and the likes of Humphrey have not come on as expected. They religiously get smacked in Centre Clearances : 18-7 Melbourne’s way today, 17-10 Essendon, 14-8 WCE, 11-9 Brisbane in the three weeks prior.

And there is a lot of averageness amongst the supporting cast - Lemmens, Budarick, Graham, Holman, Long to name a few.

Rioli is not what they need - should be focusing on another gun mid first.
Tough on Will Graham, he's only a kid in his 1st year...reckon we'd love to have him, will be a very good player.

They are the last match so they'll know before the game starts if they can make the 8 or not.... I'm expecting a Geelong win so large against Stkilda in the final round that they finish 2nd on percentage.

A bit like all those years ago when we missed top 4 because Essendon lost to Stkilda by 100 points in the last game of the season

Geelong play Saints tonight. West Coast next week at Kardinia, so can definitely see a big % boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back