Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank goodness for another Swans loss. Only have themselves to blame for poor goalkicking (4 rushed behinds too). I reckon they are starting to feel the pressure now and that is a good wakeup call for them. Premiership wide open and could be won by several teams (Carlton, Sydney, Brisbane, Geelong, Pies, Freo and even Essendon and perhaps the Giants or Port). Gold Coast are done, St Kilda won't be playing finals but are giving it their best and Hawthorn's % is probably too low. Bulldogs and Demons too inconsistent. The bottom 4 is sealed. After a slow start to the season the Lions have taken full advantage of a recent favourable draw and if they finish top 4 they are a chance for sure.
I'm not so sure that the "bottom 4 is sealed". Norf, Weagles & Tigers are all a lock for the bottom 3 positions. Adelaide & St Kilda will definitely finish 14th & 15th, but the order in which they finish is anyone's guess.

If you'd said that the "bottom 5 is sealed", then I'd agree with you.

I'm not so sure that the "bottom 4 is sealed". Norf, Weagles & Tigers are all a lock for the bottom 3 positions. Adelaide & St Kilda will definitely finish 14th & 15th, but the order in which they finish is anyone's guess.

If you'd said that the "bottom 5 is sealed", then I'd agree with you.
After they play us Saints have every game in Melbourne & includes playing Richmond & West Coast. If Rankine is out for any length of time I feel 15th place has our name on it - albeit in pencil for the moment.

After they play us Saints have every game in Melbourne & includes playing Richmond & West Coast. If Rankine is out for any length of time I feel 15th place has our name on it - albeit in pencil for the moment.
We're effectively playing them for pick #4 this week.
  • If they win, they go 6 points ahead of us on the ladder. We'd need to win 2 more games than them to take 14th position, and that's unlikely.
  • If we win, we go 2 points ahead. We have Essendon (A), Hawthorn (H), Geelong (A), Dogs (H), Tools, and Swans (A). We won't be starting as favourites in any of those games, though we're an outside chance of beating the Hawks & Tools.
We're locked into positions 14 & 15, but which team finishes in which order is anyone's guess.

Lions cancel fans membership over racist remarks made to Adelaide’s Rankine​

Brisbane has acted swiftly to the racist comments directed at Adelaide Crows star Izak Rankine by cancelling the club membership of the Lions fan responsible for the derogatory remarks on social media.

The Lions issued a statement on Monday condemning the comments made towards Rankine, who is facing a suspension for an off-the-ball hit that left Lions star Brandon Starcevich concussed during Brisbane’s 11-point weekend win over the Crows.

“Racism is unacceptable. There are no excuses,” the statement said.

Left field. Simpson to become our new Head of Football. Then can be appointed coach when they show Nicks the door mid next year. I know about a 1% chance he will move to Adelaide, but wouldnt be the worst outcome.
Simpson to replace Kelly
Dean Cox to replace Nicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson to replace Kelly
Dean Cox to replace Nicks
If it means VB stays

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back