Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port are very ordinary aren't they.

How the **** are they in the 8?

We'd be in the 8 too if Nicks didn't want to start the season with slow and down the line football and keeping Crouch and Laird in the guts.

The playing group was told to embrace the expectation but our coaching group didn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will not end well for the Hawks whenever they have a bad patch of form, suddenly it will be ‘their celebrations are too over the top, just need to focus on the basics’ instead of the current love in.

This will not end well for the Hawks whenever they have a bad patch of form, suddenly it will be ‘their celebrations are too over the top, just need to focus on the basics’ instead of the current love in.

A bunch of young fellas enjoying their footy and each other by the looks of things. Mitchell certainly is getting the best out of them at the moment. But you are right, wheels will fall off at some stage. Let’s hope it’s next week!

Last edited:
How are we going to cope with their speed?
Come on Jenny.. thats being a bit negative dontcha think…

Are you criticising Nicks and Co for somehow assembling a team full of slow plodders when compared with opposition teams?..

I always knew you weren’t one of those happy clapper types Jenny… welcome to the dark side.

😆

Never underestimate Angus Taylor and his family to work a deal for themselves
LOL

Nice try but no cigar

Deputy Prime Minister Richard Marles ALP is the Federal member for Corio.

Ella George ALP is the local member for Corio

Christine Couzens ALP is the local member for Gerlong.

How much was it again the rogue Union and their bully boys the CFMEU have tipped into the ALP's election coffers in the last decade? 🎯💰

LOL

Nice try but no cigar

Deputy Prime Minister Richard Marles ALP is the Federal member for Corio.

Ella George ALP is the local member for Corio

Christine Couzens ALP is the local member for Gerlong.

How much was it again the rogue Union and their bully boys the CFMEU have tipped into the ALP's election coffers in the last decade? 🎯💰
Re post😜

It's really petty of him... but I love Roo's little comment about Rozee playing for frees. If you're gonna be a one eyed idiot, at least he does it all the time.

It's crept into his game. If he played for a Victorian club with more scrutiny I think it would be discussed more.

JHF is the other one who has developed the habbit of throwing himself forward when tackled from behind. If I was the coaches I'd be trying to get it out if his game. Firstly because he is too good a player to do it but secondly he will get himself injured as he gets older.

I think our coaches should try to get it out of Murphy's game. He plays for too many frees. At least in his case he isn't the quality of player as those two Port players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back