Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure he wont
I reckon Melbourne's Windsor should win it. He came straght in and has performed very consistently and is still playing well at this stage of the year. Very impressive for a first-year player. Wilson, on the other hand, looked good early, but hasn't seemed to be doing much lately.

I had to laugh watching first crack last night.

Leigh Montagna, the man who originally came up with Ratugolerror, has come up with a new one, "No Chase Jase" about Jason Horne-Francis.

He's becoming a legend at subtlety trolling Port Power players 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leigh Montagna, the man who originally came up with Ratugolerror, has come up with a new one, "No Chase Jase" about Jason Horne-Francis.

He's becoming a legend at subtlety trolling Port Power players 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like "radical error" when you say it out loud. That's gold.

He's becoming a legend at subtlety trolling Port Power players
2004 Prelim.......

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seen Crows, Brisbane and Carlton have been issued please explains by AFL for handling concussion protocols.

Brisbane and us can count ourselves lucky Carlton are included otherwise we’d be looking at bans and fines…

When is the AFL going to admit they need independent medicos?

I gather it's to do with liability. Even if they don't appoint their own medicos, they should provide umpires with the authority to order a player off the field and have a test conducted. And as a trade-off, the sub should be able to be activated whilst the test is going on and then return to sub if the player passes. In fact, this should already be a rule so that clubs don't drop rotations when a player is being tested. At least until the sub is activated for other reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch the game, but just came across this. Hipwood tunneling Blackey

JFC - I can't believe how f*cking dangerous that was. Looked to me like Hipwood deliberately lined Blackey up as well

So dangerous, and a free kick every day of the week. Later on he also (pretty sure it was him) went studs out into a player's back with no free kick. Lucky the game wasn't decided by under a goal.

Shuestar13

Exactly what happened last time with GCS, 2nd time lucky.....probably not (not even Port Power will fall for Hinkley's BS again).

Carlton's top 4 chances taken a massive hit, he's been critical the last half of this season.

Seems to be a lot of foot injuries especially to the bigger guys the last few years? Training/game day workloads or sutface conditions?

Seen Crows, Brisbane and Carlton have been issued please explains by AFL for handling concussion protocols.

Brisbane and us can count ourselves lucky Carlton are included otherwise we’d be looking at bans and fines…

When is the AFL going to admit they need independent medicos?
Didn't we remove Dawson from the game?

Shuestar13

1721628389169.gif

It’s been a triggering day 😂 The new coach thread on our board has been visited by quite a few ‘well-wishers” as you can imagine.

For a short term period, in that helping develop and build relationships with the young players and restore a basic level of competitiveness and competence, then, if you were looking for a senior, experienced coach then he would be suitable 🤷‍♂️

Beyond that… who knows.

Gossage was on the mark a fortnight ago in relation to Simpson going that day, but prior to that all of his intel and predictions have been a failure. And as we know, Ken does get named as a candidate whenever there is a vacancy nowadays!

The main question is would he (Ken) be able to work with/under Pyke.

Interesting times indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back