Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say that, i admit that was a stretch lol
That’s just life these days, I don’t know every player in the afl and I watch plenty, id like to have names on the back, my son loves the footy and I don’t want him on my phone looking up names, to me it’s just a simple thing that can only be of benefit to people and can give them information without taking their attention away from the play.

That’s just life these days, I don’t know every player in the afl and I watch plenty, id like to have names on the back, my son loves the footy and I don’t want him on my phone looking up names, to me it’s just a simple thing that can only be of benefit to people and can give them information without taking their attention away from the play.

Its going to be tough to convince clubs to do it. The spot above the numbers is used by sponsors and same with underneath. So you would have to convince clubs to give away pure income but twice. Because as I said, players will automatically have the right to 50% of the income generated from the club selling name merchandise. This will hurt them. Its a double hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Dixon was back after 4 goals from free kicks and push outs against the bottom team at home?
I've been wanting to say something the whole game, but haven't out of fear of jinxing it.

He has gotten under the flight of the ball just about every time.

And to think Kenny has dropped their 'next big thing' in favour of this busted arseh*le.

So the AFL need to cater for lazy people who dont know players and dont know how to operate an app yet somehow these same lazy people are going to focus in on small print and try and decipher a name out of it.
We're all supposed to know every player in the AFL?
Small print my arse. No problem reading a players name on the back of a Jersey on teev. What are you on about? Why are you so invested in this?

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back