Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have them finishing 8th with 2 more wins, if they get 3 wins they come 5th, 1 win 10th
Tough draw for the last 4 - Sydney home, Dees away, Showdown, Freo away.

The way this year is playing out there really isn't a tough draw. They could lose all four or win all four.

The lack of good Victorian teams is going to make Grand Final Day much easier. Huge chance for Sydney, Brisbane, Freo, GWS or Port.

As usual I can't see the winner coming from outside the top 4 so a big month coming up.

The way this year is playing out there really isn't a tough draw. They could lose all four or win all four.

The lack of good Victorian teams is going to make Grand Final Day much easier. Huge chance for Sydney, Brisbane, Freo, GWS or Port.

As usual I can't see the winner coming from outside the top 4 so a big month coming up.
Yeah thats a fair call. Sydney have dropped that veneer of invincibility, we are certainly not unbeatable in the showdown, freo look strong but have dropped games you think they should have won but port have to play them there so who knows on that one. Melbourne also look very brittle but with gawn coming back they are a different side.

It is fascinating how Victorians view Port over the last 10 years. It's really positive despite the negativity here in SA. Vics struggle to analyse anything outside of SA so I guess it makes sense. Just look at a win loss record and that's enough.

They know Port aren’t a threat - rarely have been, rarely will be.

Some lemon team is going to take it out this year. Anyone except Port or Carlton please

Will all come down to injuries to key players and depth.

Port lose one or two of Butters, Rozee, Wines or JHF, they are cooked.

Carlton lose one of Curnow or Cripps, they are cooked.

Sydney now going to be tested without Papley, Freo without Pearce etc.

I reckon it will be Brisbane. Hopefully a top 2 finish, and then GF experience for like 18 of the 23. Knocking over Sydney.

Sydney have recent GF experience too.

But yeah I think if Sydney and Brisbane get 1st and 2nd that'll be the GF. Although don't discount Carlton just yet. They will get a massive ride come finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney have recent GF experience too.

But yeah I think if Sydney and Brisbane get 1st and 2nd that'll be the GF. Although don't discount Carlton just yet. They will get a massive ride come finals.

Don't forget about Geelong.

Geelong *
Sydney
Brisbane *
Carlton *

Good chance one of these 4 sides wins the premiership this year. (* have at least one former Adelaide player in their 22)

If not for poor coaching, we would be right in the mix to make finals.
I'm still shaking my head why on earth we signed Nicks up just before seasons start not a few weeks later to get a sugar hit if we were doing well. May as well have done it last September when we missed the finals.

If not for poor coaching, we would be right in the mix to make finals.
Losing to Richmond and the Dons this year, was inexcusable.

We are not a team that could afford to drop any games against poor teams.

I'm still shaking my head why on earth we signed Nicks up just before seasons start not a few weeks later to get a sugar hit if we were doing well. May as well have done it last September when we missed the finals.
If they waited a month or two, I doubt he gets those extra years too.

What on earth has happened to Ben King?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back