Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need for St Kilda to keep winning. They are the most likely to do something stupid and trade their 1st round pick to Port (Draper).

Although knowing Nicks' form, a few meaningless wins and a jump a few spots up the ladder is more important than recruiting a gun SA midfielder.

Especially if St Kilda get compensation pick for battle.

It was fun ruining Essendon’s season but time to tank and finish bottom 4.

Of the top 8, we've beaten Port, GWS, Carlton, Essendon, and drew with Brisbane.

It's criminal we've been so shit for the rest of the season. We should be mid top 8.
Huge missed opportunity. One of those years where teams are tripping over themselves to miss the 8.

My brain just can't get on board with Fremantle being good this year.

Literally every time I see them beating a team I think "hah, that's embarrassing for them" and then I check the ladder to see how far down Fremantle are and apparently they're third?????

That's weird, they won a final like a year back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally every time I see them beating a team I think "hah, that's embarrassing for them" and then I check the ladder to see how far down Fremantle are and apparently they're third?????
After the game we played against them in round 3, I thought they’d be down in the bottom 6 with us. Both sides were awful that day.

I think we're still struggling to develop the confidence and attack that turns those close games into wins.

Still, last week wasn't bad.

If we can just rely upon the other team missing the bow and wrapped match winning shots each time we're fine!

They stop the game for blood because of blood borne diseases.

They show caution during any injuries to ensure player safety, but they're not the same thing
They both require a duty of cars.

Which one would you say carries the higher risk...

Of the top 8, we've beaten Port, GWS, Carlton, Essendon, and drew with Brisbane.

It's criminal we've been so shit for the rest of the season. We should be mid top 8.
100% on Nicks through poor selection, prioritising older players and poor match day tactics. Convinced with a quality coach we would be contesting for a top 8 spot this year.

Another club that focussed on midfield first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back