Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% on Nicks through poor selection, prioritising older players and poor match day tactics. Convinced with a quality coach we would be contesting for a top 8 spot this year.
This is the key issue, why should we put up with missing finals because we don't have a smart coach.

It's just not good enough!

Why Not Have Both Government Shutdown GIF

Exactly but imagine having serong and not getting shafted by the vfl and having Anderson as well !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We weren't in a position to get both. We had #4 (after the PP) which we swapped with the Giants who took Ash.

They both require a duty of cars.

Which one would you say carries the higher risk...
I think you're misunderstanding why the game is stopped for blood rule.

It's not for the safety of the player who is bleeding. It's for the safety of all other players who are potentially being exposed to blood and blood borne disease.

You could argue it's obsolete now, but it was created around concern for the speed of HIV and hepatitis.

All injured players have the same duty of care. The game is stopped for stretchers and if the play may contribute to them getting further injuries.

I think you're misunderstanding why the game is stopped for blood rule.

It's not for the safety of the player who is bleeding. It's for the safety of all other players who are potentially being exposed to blood and blood borne disease.

You could argue it's obsolete now, but it was created around concern for the speed of HIV and hepatitis.

All injured players have the same duty of care. The game is stopped for stretchers and if the play may contribute to them getting further injuries.
No, I'm not misunderstanding at all! I'm all for stopping the game for the blood rule.

What I'm also for is stopping the game for a potential head injury... which is the point you are missing.

Again, which do you think poses the higher risk?

This is going to be interesting with umps at G for the AFL.

Richmond to get the short straw against Collingwood (to keep finals chances alive).

Not looking good for Victorian teams in Final 8 - Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon to miss, Carlton possibly won’t be in top 4, which leaves Geelong and possibly Hawthorn. Two teams who had dominated the past 15 or so.

Might not be Preliminary Finals in Victoria. It would be great if non-Victorian sides could fill positions 1,2, 5 and 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we were in line for the next pick and the vfl wave the magic wand and we miss that pick and it’s our blunder. Go figure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He went at 2 and we traded down from 4 to 6 before the draft. There's nothing to suggest that we wouldn't still have traded down. Just have a look at the players taken before and after McAsey, there's a pretty clear picture there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back