Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port flag

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

They can take it reasonably easy against Freo who will be watching the Cartton game closely.
If Freo treat this game like a "derby" and throw everything at Port, they might get them.

Port can still lose by a few goals and still be 2nd, Freo make the 8 if the Blues choke. Its a win-win result for both.

Port players will be in preservation mode I think will play bruise free this arvo, which will help Freo.

If Freo treat this game like a "derby" and throw everything at Port, they might get them.

Port can still lose by a few goals and still be 2nd, Freo make the 8 if the Blues choke. Its a win-win result for both.

Port players will be in preservation mode I think will play bruise free this arvo, which will help Freo.
Reckon Freo's motivation will depend on the outcome of the Blues game.

If Port wins a grand final this year, could it start a trend of keeping under performing senior coaches around for well over 10 years until everything aligns for them?
Finally in 2024 after 27 years, they may finally equal us for Flags won in the AFL.

If Port wins a grand final this year, could it start a trend of keeping under performing senior coaches around for well over 10 years until everything aligns for them?

I have had a similar thought, but in the case of Port/Ken… they have got close a few times (3 Prelims), so it’s not as if it has been a decade of out and out failure (as in not making finals etc.). They could say they’ve been close, kept the faith, made some personnel changes, recruited etc and got the result.

There is no way Nicks will survive without finals next year. None. Should be gone as of now, I know.

It would certainly be a fascinating psychological case study on the rabid Port element if Ken won a flag. Can you win a flag but not enjoy it? Wouldn’t want to find out of course, but still 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back