Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear nothing šŸ¤£
mr narrins GIF

I'm completely calm. Used to be an avid horse rider, race goer, and Melbourne Cup fanatic. And then I noticed how many horses were dying in the industry and realised how f'ing evil it is. All in the name of "entertainment" and $$$$. Now I'm 100% against it.

I'm completely calm. Used to be an avid horse rider, race goer, and Melbourne Cup fanatic. And then I noticed how many horses were dying in the industry and realised how f'ing evil it is. All in the name of "entertainment" and $$$$. Now I'm 100% against it.

They wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for the industry. How are you with eating meat?

Can't see how that's relevant. If you want an entire industry banned over a small portion of events, then surely an industry with a 100% death rate should be your first target.
Agree. hundreds of thousands of birds are killed by jet turbines every year. Should we shut down the aviation industry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for the industry. How are you with eating meat?
Not a fan and if I could find an alternative that I liked (and could cook well) I would. Have been on a few foodie retreats in recent years where the private chef made predominantly vegan offerings (with a meat protein for the meatasauruses) and it was absolutely delicious. If I could bottle her I bloody would!

Not a fan and if I could find an alternative that I liked (and could cook well) I would. Have been on a few foodie retreats in recent years where the private chef made predominantly vegan offerings (with a meat protein for the meatasauruses) and it was absolutely delicious. If I could bottle her I bloody would!
It should be illegal to refer to anything vegetarian or vegan as meat.

Itā€™s not meat. Most of the time itā€™s chemical rubbish.

It should be illegal to refer to anything vegetarian or vegan as meat.

Itā€™s not meat. Most of the time itā€™s chemical rubbish.
Whatever. It doesnā€™t matter. If they want to call their non meat offerings meat, then good on em. Be bloody confusing but there you go.

Or joining the Belgians, Japanese and several others in eating Australian horse meat?

Bring back the Steeplechase racing to help extend the sporting lives (and actual lives) of many hack race horses.

I gave up meat and chicken several years ago. There are several tasty plant based products that I enjoy, plus I do still eat fish and eggs, plus dairy. I used to love bacon and lamb chops but when I look at photos and videos of baby lambs and piglets I donā€™t regret not eating them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back