Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not getting two first round picks for Houston, no club is offering that. His worth to Port is far higher than to any other club in a trade situation. It also doesn't help a team in a premiership window.

Perryman and Cumming are not even a patch on Houston either, you don't just replace AA calibre players with budget versions and expect the same output.
I agree they're not getting two firsts for him. Port fans who think they're getting two first rounders for him are dreaming.

The fact that Port are pushing him out the door is evidence that he's not worth two first round picks.

The only players at Port worth two first round picks are Rozee, Butters and JHF

If the Saints offer their Battle compo pick for Houston, Port would be mad not to take it.

Last edited:

I have a bad feeling that Port will win the premiership, skating through like Bradbury. At the same time though, I have a feeling they'll lose tonight. You know that sneaking suspicion that the underdog will get up when almost none of the pundits are tipping them - like Richmond ahead of the 2017 granny.

I have a bad feeling that Port will win the premiership, skating through like Bradbury. At the same time though, I have a feeling they'll lose tonight. You know that sneaking suspicion that the underdog will get up when almost none of the pundits are tipping them - like Richmond ahead of the 2017 granny.
It' just a weird season. Port could easily win the flag, if match ups go their way.
Geelong I don't rate. They just don't have the players needed I don't think. Only a massive Port choke would stop them tonight.

Whether Port can beat a GWS or Sydney in a prelim is the question.

The lack of quality Victorian teams, makes it a wide open premiership this year. The old VFL umpiring might have to be in overdrive if the vic teams are to be any chance.

It's been a hell of a year for upsets. A tipper's nightmare. Let's hope tonight continues that tradition.

A lot of talk over the years about how good a coach Scott is.

Tonight is a huge test. His side lacks the talent in the midfield but he has had two weeks to work on something to prevent what happened in the first quarter at Kadinia Park
And also expose PA's lack of talented running half backs

A lot of talk over the years about how good a coach Scott is.

Tonight is a huge test. His side lacks the talent in the midfield but he has had two weeks to work on something to prevent what happened in the first quarter at Kadinia Park
He's already proven how good he is.

Given how the year has played out, I think Geelong are the only reliable tip given they've proven they can do it before, have had some very good form at times this year, and have a good coach (I don't say that with huge confidence though).

He's already proven how good he is.

Given how the year has played out, I think Geelong are the only reliable tip given they've proven they can do it before, have had some very good form at times this year, and have a good coach (I don't say that with huge confidence though).
I very much hope I'm wrong, but I just don't rate them. I think Port will win easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And also expose PA's lack of talented running half backs
Burton and Byrne-Jones.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Tom Stewart a late out - they are being kissed on the **** in every way.

You need a heap of luck to win a flag and it's Port's year this year.

It's not umpiring so much but getting the opponents at the right time.

We almost beat Geelong in Geelong towards the end of the year.

This game will be over by half time. Port easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back