Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory we took unders for him as well?
Yeah, we didn't get much for him.

Edit- pick 45 & future 2nd wasn't too bad I guess with a future 3rd going back... but we were after an earlier pick.

Yeah, we didn't get much for him.
Pick 45, which was bs. I would have rather have kept him

EDIT

The two clubs were long split on what Keath was worth in a trade, with a deal eventuating which saw the Dogs also gain a future third-round pick from the Crows. Adelaide receives pick No.45 and a future second-round selection.

What’s the video, it just links to FB in general
Sorry he does a u turn with his mate in the car.
He says I have to turn around here.
He spots two kangaroos having sex. He proceeds to make comments like she's loving it or something along those lines.
Then beeps his horn a few times to interrupt.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

Sorry he does a u turn with his mate in the car.
He says I have to turn around here.
He spots two kangaroos having sex. He proceeds to make comments like she's loving it or something along those lines.
Then beeps his horn a few times to interrupt.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk
Well that’s disappointing, I hold him in higher regard as to his natural ability to be an absolute c***head.

I could have sworn Tom Clurey retired or was delisted previously. I was surprised to hear he was not only still on a list, but had a contract for next year. Apparently some interest from the Eagles.

Going to add him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey

Last edited:
I could have sworn Tom Clurey retired or was delisted previously. I was surprised to hear he was not only still on a list, but had a contract for next year. Apparently some interest from the Eagles.

Going to him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey
Think Clurey has been injured & out of favour.

Sounds like off to Weagles, but Saints also interested.

Best for both parties.

Going to add him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey

Oscar McDonald
Tom Campbell
Sean Lemmens
Zaine Cordy
Joel Hamling

AFL 2025 news: Indigenous All-Stars set for return against Fremantle in pre-season shake-up​

POSSIBLE INDIGENOUS ALL STARS TEAM​

BPearceMay Impey
HB Wanganeen-Milera Li.Jones D.Rioli
CHill Horne-Francis Amon
HF Pickett Ugle-Hagan W.Rioli
F Cameron BoltonStengle
RFinlayson KellyRankine
INTER Simpkin Hill Ryan
HenryAh Chee
IN THE MIX Burgoyne Humphries Coleman
Walters Williams

Oscar McDonald
Tom Campbell
Sean Lemmens
Zaine Cordy
Joel Hamling

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey

Rory Atkins

They had their chance to move to Qld
There are not enough quality players to expand the competition imo.

There are too many poor games as it is with 18 teams.

Ideally 16 team, 30 round home & away with proper reserves & bigger squads... but why would the AFL want a fairer competition & draw... rather than a FIXture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are not enough quality players to expand the competition imo.

There are too many poor games as it is with 18 teams.

Ideally 16 team, 30 round home & away with proper reserves & bigger squads... but why would the AFL want a fairer competition & draw... rather than a FIXture.
Anymore teams and I’m doing a preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back