Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

New Zealand smashing India again in the Test match in India.... Wowee.
In India too!

What the heck is going on with the Indian batsmen? Sharma & Kohli doing buggar all.

In India too!

What the heck is going on with the Indian batsmen? Sharma & Kohli doing buggar all.
Their batting line-up is pretty average these days.

Pujara and Rahane are gone and Kohli has only made two test hundreds since the end of 2019. Other than Jaiswal they haven't really brought in too many decent batters. They've tried a bunch of IPL hacks who have all predictably failed.

They need a lot of runs out of Rohit and Pant.

In India too!

Kohli seems to be at the end tbh, probably his last tour to Aus you would expect. He missed a full toss against Santner in the 1st innings and was bowled, that is a long way from the Kohli of even 3 years ago.

Its a strange Indian team in this test.... looks full of all rounders, almost like an ODI team.....
Their 2nd quick has only bowled 6 overs for the game... they may as well have played another batsman/all rounder... but their batting looks the weakest for a long time.

Their batting line-up is pretty average these days.

Pujara and Rahane are gone and Kohli has only made two test hundreds since the end of 2019. Other than Jaiswal they haven't really brought in too many decent batters. They've tried a bunch of IPL hacks who have all predictably failed.

They need a lot of runs out of Rohit and Pant.
Rohit’s recent form is horrible, 104 runs in his last 8 innings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In India too!

Sharma and Kohli are at the end (both nearly 38 and 36 respectively) plus Jadeja and Ashwin are also over 35.

The upcoming series will basically be Dad's Army vs Dad's Army, both sides will see quite a bit of turnover over the next couple of years.

Interesting that I copped an infraction for calling someone a tosser and yet a post where you’re telling me to **** off remains, hmm.

Anyway, so you agree he shouldn’t be on the list but post today saying you’re ok him being on the list playing SANFL and offering leadership, interesting.

And I don’t stalk anyone, if posters feel I do it’s because they either post something I disagree with or it’s just cheerleading posting that I again disagree with that I respond to. If you fall into that category what you’re basically saying is you want to cheer without your opinion being challenged. Fair enough, but will you stop quoting posters you disagree with?
I think the Mods are adopting a stricter standard.

I recently referred to two posters as B1 and B2 (Bananas in Pyjamas). I was reported to the Mods and received my first one week suspension. With the benefit of hindsight I now understand that my comment was hurtful and I will not be playing the man again.

I think the Mods are adopting a stricter standard.

I recently referred to two posters as B1 and B2 (Bananas in Pyjamas). I was reported to the Mods and received my first one week suspension. With the benefit of hindsight I now understand that my comment was hurtful and I will not be playing the man again.
I think copping an infraction for referring to you as someone who likes to toss their salad is taking it a bit too far.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back