Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t it just says you have this poster blocked.
It depends on what app you're using. If I use Firefox or Chrome on my PC, then yes, all you see are messages saying that the quote was from a blocked user. If you're using Tapatalk, or the BigFooty app, on your phone, then you see text from blocked users when someone else quotes them.

On SM-X205 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think the Mods are adopting a stricter standard.

I recently referred to two posters as B1 and B2 (Bananas in Pyjamas). I was reported to the Mods and received my first one week suspension. With the benefit of hindsight I now understand that my comment was hurtful and I will not be playing the man again.

You seem like the type of guy that would report his own posts for the attention

It depends on what app you're using. If I use Firefox or Chrome on my PC, then yes, all you see are messages saying that the quote was from a blocked user. If you're using Tapatalk, or the BigFooty app, on your phone, then you see text from blocked users when someone else quotes them.

On SM-X205 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well, that’s a bit naff.

Jaidyn Stevenson quitting with a year to run on his contract with North. (Yesterday’s news)
I'm surprised by this, from memory didn't he have a fairly good first couple of years there?
Is it all north Melbournes fault? He looked like he was onto bigger and better things at Collingwood.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back