Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Richmond 4 years to make finals under Hardwick with very little improvement until that 4th year. Guess that's why it's a 6 year deal.

I don't understand why he's returned to coaching though. He left Richmond due to burnout and stress. Coaching a consistently bottom side like Gold Coast would be even more stressful.

Reckon more pressure at Richmond to get back to winning flags.

Kornes will be opining in the media the next few days making it a merciless witch hunt to do everything he can to avoid getting Tex selected for the AA team.

Already had a whinge on the AFL site 'the round so far' sooking that "no west coast player went to Taylor Walker..." :$:$

He's actually been pretty brutal on Eagles most of the year. Having heard him on them numerous times, I'd expect he's having a crack at Simmo, who he thinks should already have been axed.

Kornes will be opining in the media the next few days making it a merciless witch hunt to do everything he can to avoid getting Tex selected for the AA team.

Already had a whinge on the AFL site 'the round so far' sooking that "no west coast player went to Taylor Walker..." :$:$
I'm pretty sure McGovern and Hurn were on him most of the night

LOL

How many AA's has Jeremy McGovern been awarded?

Is it 4 or 5?

And Tex's junior by how many years?

He's actually been pretty brutal on Eagles most of the year. Having heard him on them numerous times, I'd expect he's having a crack at Simmo, who he thinks should already have been axed.
Simmo seems very popular over there with the supporters and players.. seems the majority dont want to see him sacked/gone..

Winning a recent premiership does that I guess..

We should tell West Coast “lets swap coaches”..

Send them Nicksy who seems very good at bringing a team at the bottom together and wanting to play for the club and each other again.. so is a good coach for a down in the doldrums rebuild period..

And we’ll have Simpson who has proven he can take a club on the rise to a premiership victory..

I'm pretty sure McGovern and Hurn were on him most of the night
Simmo seems very popular over there with the supporters and players.. seems the majority dont want to see him sacked/gone..

Winning a recent premiership does that I guess..

We should tell West Coast “lets swap coaches”..

Send them Nicksy who seems very good at bringing a team at the bottom together and wanting to play for the club and each other again.. so is a good coach for a down in the doldrums rebuild period..

And we’ll have Simpson who has proven he can take a club on the rise to a premiership victory..
Could use the same removal company to and fro the Nullabor

We didn't just get beaten, we got absolutely torn to shreds.

Eventually pegged it back to respectability but it was a complete annihilation by an ordinary side when it counted

Our good was very good this season but our bad was putrid
All teams have stinkers and all teams seem to have a bogey side, ours seem to be Essendon away in recent years. Hopefully they actually come to AO next year as we will absolutely pump them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All teams have stinkers and all teams seem to have a bogey side, ours seem to be Essendon away in recent years. Hopefully they actually come to AO next year as we will absolutely pump them.
Probably because we let Zac Merrett run around collecting Brownlow votes at will every single time we play them.

McGovern was all over him. He got few easy balls.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

All I got from Kane’s opinion which he repeated on the Sunday footy show is that Kane’s never coached a team

Is Port's game today, the earliest any AFL game played in SA has started?

I cant ever recall a 12pm start to any match here.

EDIT Maybe anyone recall a game at Footy Park in the 90s with a 1140am start?

Will be interesting to see how big the crowd is given Port can’t improve their ladder position (but can drop tho) and playing away first week of finals.

And once Curnow wins the Coleman today during the game he will be subbed and put in cotton wool.

Will be interesting to see how big the crowd is given Port can’t improve their ladder position (but can drop tho) and playing away first week of finals.

And once Curnow wins the Coleman today during the game he will be subbed and put in cotton wool.
Will be interesting how the Curnow Coleman chase plays out, would be funny for the lols if Carlton did a Carlton like previous years.

Taylor is arguably one of the leagues best defenders. Tex was damn hot chance if Curnow needed 4+ today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back